BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member

How to bottle GH

I'm looking to bottle my own gh. I have the powder and I am trying to figure out how to bottle it correctly in 10iu bottles. It seems really difficult. How do I go about doing it?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    go to the lab section..i have no idea but im sure someone there will

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never heard of such a thing. Doesn't sound too legit or sterile.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    I'm looking to bottle my own gh. I have the powder and I am trying to figure out how to bottle it correctly in 10iu bottles. It seems really difficult. How do I go about doing it?
    are you completely ****ing joking? i hope!!! even if you do (doubtful) have this... do you realize how easy it is to truly mess someone up? WOW !!!! seriously????

for those out there who are thinking of buying anything from people you dont know....please just read what this guy said and think about it... scares the shit outta me!!! i am here because im on trt. (a very very nice dose) so i never buy anything except from a pharmacy and i have nothing to sell. i do nothing illegal! but my God.... could you imagine injecting 50 or 60 ius ed of HGH into your body? holly crap

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    u sure do sound legit? hey fvckn dumbass hgh is a peptide and a rdna so it has to be grown in a lab u cant jsut slap sum shit together and put it in a bottle like a UGL does gear. why the hell do u think gh has to be refrigerated because it alive and its very fragile.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    like this

i really hope no dumbfvck gives this prick any money

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    How do I answer...lol...

Here is a try:

Sure you can buy pure hGH powder from places in China. Right after E-Coli extraction the powder is isolated.

But without adding binder and stablizer (CHT, Carbo-Meth-Cel) you need to keep it at or below - 10 ºF to keep from denaturing.

If it is not freeze dried and PH balancers along with binder and so on and on and on and on, are not added within 24 hours even when you are keeping it at or below -10ºF denaturing will occur and potency is compromised.

Don´t PM for advice, you wont have the ability of knowledge to to get it into a base.

very nice pharmdoc. like I said, this kinda crap just scares me to death. please please be careful out there guys. there are so many people who are clueless as to what they are doing and thats how people wake up dead. i dont know everything about GH and it sounds like pharmdoc is very knolegeable about it, but i do know the things we play with can and WILL kill us if we aren't extremely careful. sorry to be preachen but that really just blew me away

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    very nice pharmdoc. like I said, this kinda crap just scares me to death. please please be careful out there guys. there are so many people who are clueless as to what they are doing and thats how people wake up dead. i dont know everything about GH and it sounds like pharmdoc is very knolegeable about it, but i do know the things we play with can and WILL kill us if we aren't extremely careful. sorry to be preachen but that really just blew me away
    nobody is going to wake up dead....

the term dead means u dont wake up......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

that was precisely the point! lol

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

Wake up in Florida.... Even worse...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pharmdoc-cyrus View Post
    wake up in florida.... Even worse...lol
    omg no not florida!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    How do I answer...lol...

Here is a try:

Sure you can buy pure hGH powder from places in China. Right after E-Coli extraction the powder is isolated.

But without adding binder and stablizer (CHT, Carbo-Meth-Cel) you need to keep it at or below - 10 ºF to keep from denaturing.

If it is not freeze dried and PH balancers along with binder and so on and on and on and on, are not added within 24 hours even when you are keeping it at or below -10ºF denaturing will occur and potency is compromised.

Don´t PM for advice, you wont have the ability of knowledge to to get it into a base.
    Idk this dude seems legit how about we Pm him n tryn score sum home made gh and give him our life savings

Thread Information