BigKahuna is offline New Member

Advice for a newb???

Ok so I've started a cycle and have it highly reccomended just want some qna and feedback if you will please help.

1st of all I'm 27, 6foot, 210lbs and have worked out for some time. The cycle is decaject200 and sustaject250.

2nd can someone please tell me how many cc=mg?
    3rd I'll be running this cycle for 8-10 weeks and wonder if I need to take an ai during cycle or if a proper pct will be enough.

Any input and advice will be greatly appreciated..... Thanks.
    Last edited by BigKahuna; 03-15-2010 at 01:27 PM.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    You should have really researched before you started anything. How can you dose your shots if you dont know whats in each ml? Do you have a pct planned? bodyfat ?

deca is 200 per ml
    sust is 250 ml

you can run adex .25 eod while on cycle if prone to estro related sides

you should try and run your cycle 12 weeks, 8 weeks is short because of the long esters in the sust

also your gonna want to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca.... If this is your first cycle i would reccomend dropping the deca and just sticking to the sust

BigKahuna is offline New Member

thanks

Ok well this is my 1st cycle. I have take some things before but not to this level. I was under the advice to do .5cc twice a week of each and also that a pct would be enough. Also on body fat % I'd have to guess but I am pretty lean last time it was checked it was 14%????

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit that post right away you can`t name labs and you clearly don`t know enough to be cycling.

Thread Information