You know the way people say that Testosterone Propionate is painful to inject...

Well do they mean that it's painful while you're injecting, or do they mean it's painful in the hours after you inject?

I've injected myself in the glute about 60 times by now. I've only ever injected Sustanon , Testoviron and Deca -Durabolin .

I've never had pain while I'm injecting (but Testoviron gives me a dull sort of ache, nothing major though).

When I first started out injecting my glutes, I was sore the next day. I remember the first ever injection, I was walking with a limp for about 2 days!

Anyway, I was starting to think that I was immune to injection pain because every time I injected into my glute I never had any pain the next day, I could even rub the injection site and I wouldn't feel anything, it was as if I never injected. I figured my ass just got used to it, or maybe my ass was so big now that the tiny needle was nothing to it... I dunno how it works.

Well I injected myself in the right glute two days ago... and it turned out differently. I've been walking around with a pretty bad limp coz my glute is sore where I injected. There's no infection or abyss or anything, it's just tender and it hurts pretty bad when I walk.

The injection itself went fine, no pain, I didn't hit a nerve, no blood.

The only thing I'm thinking could have affected it is that I did a HEAVY leg workout the same day. I did about 6 sets of squats, doing 5 reps to exhaustion, and I squat ass-to-the-ground. Then I moved on to other exercises like leg extensions.

Maybe it's just the luck of the draw, maybe every once in a blue moon an injection will leave you with a limp, or maybe it's because I did that heavy leg workout on the same day!

Does anyone else here get sore injection sites every once in a blue moon? I'm doing a shot in my left glute tomorrow and I bet it won't hurt at all the next day.

Oh by the way, one quick question. If you wanted to minimise pain would you:
1) Inject before you do your leg workout
or
2) Inject after you do your leg workout