Thread: Needles

idaho2007 is offline New Member

Needles

I've posted before and gotten great help from you guys, thank you!

I'm 4 weeks in on my 2nd cycle (Test E) and my question is I'm not seeing the same 'effects' I saw on my first cycle last year.

My question is this: I'm shooting into the glutes (butt) twice weekly (250 Test E). I'm using a 25G 1" needle. Does it make a big difference to shoot with a 1" needle vs. a 1.5" needle. I had a little discomfort shooting the 1.5" during my 1st cycle and this one is a breeze but I want to make sure I'm not doing it for nothing...

So does it matter when shooting into your glutes if you use a 1" needle? I know from what I've researched people 'recommend' larger as their preference but does it matter as far as getting the product into your system?

Thanks guys!

Blog Entries
    i guess it would depend on how much fat you have to poke through before you hit the muscle....ive always used 1.5" for glutes just to make shure...

idaho2007 is offline New Member

Hmmm

So let's assume I'm between 15-17% right now in BF. If I'm injecting a 1" needle into my glutes, am I not going to see results? If I need to get 1.5" needes I can in 2 days, I just hate them. If it's close then I'll stick with the 1" needle.

Thanks guys.

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    your gear could be bunk and/or your diet is not the best could be other reasons.

Thread Information