Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fuhrercyp is offline New Member

Exclamation disappointment steroids

Hi all,

I am training since 2002 and i decided to use steroids to enter the competition in may 2010.
    I use this 8 week cycle

40mg dbol week 1-4
    500mg /week test ent.
    400mg /week deca durabolin .
    500mg sustanon 250 just week5-7

i am 95 kilos, 183cm height...

I am last week of the cycle now.. but no any mass and strength gain,
    my weight increase 99 kilos but most of is fat. I am sure that all the compounds are original. I was tested all.
    my body is low sensitive to stimulants and other supplements.

is the problem about dosage? or my body is not suitable for steroids ?
    thank you all...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    SO you ran 500mg test enth, and for the last weeks you ran 500mg test enth and sust together (1G test./week for weeks 5-6-7)?

IMO its either bunk gear but mroe than likely its in your diet. With a good diet you would have gained more than 4kg even with just the test IMO>

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_GUNS_21 View Post
    SO you ran 500mg test enth, and for the last weeks you ran 500mg test enth and sust together (1G test./week for weeks 5-6-7)?

IMO its either bunk gear but mroe than likely its in your diet. With a good diet you would have gained more than 4kg even with just the test IMO>

you guys need to stop it with this diet,height, weight mobo jumbo crap. I've seem people cycle on burgerking, mcdonalds, and pure junk and still achieve good gains.

Dude the gear you're taking is either bunk(1 good the rest bad) or severly underdose.

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    If you were running all those compounds and didn't see anything except weight gain from fat then your gear is bunk. Even if you are horribly you would still notice it... Bunk gear.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriverman View Post
    you guys need to stop it with this diet,height, weight mobo jumbo crap. I've seem people cycle on burgerking, mcdonalds, and pure junk and still achieve good gains.

Dude the gear you're taking is either bunk(1 good the rest bad) or severly underdose.
    And why do say that? You come here with 7 posts and you have provide no advice and just because you lost some wgt you want to come in here and tell people that spend there time assisting people acheive there goals as safe as possible. So you're saying that is someone is 16 years old, 25%bf 220lbs. 5'5" it doesnt matter?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

When people say diet in reference to gaining weight they are refering to calorie intake not the need for a competition diet or something like that. the people you saw eat burgerking WERE GETTING CALORIES. the people here were suggesting he may not be getting enough calories to gain weight.

Think before you vomit idiotic statements.

Moto

I think you are in the wrong forum!

Mobo jumbo...LOL Diet is what builds muscle...Steroids DONT...He could have the best gear in the world and gain nothing (like he did) if he wasnt taking in enough calories or protein.

Might want to think before you make your 8th post...or maybe do some research of your own.

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Listen guys I came off wrong (by the way I worded that last post)the info. is very good on this board and you guys are honestly trying to help people out and it's appreciated by everyone here.

but sometimes no matter what you guys wont just come out and say that the gear simple isn't good. for what reason I have no clue. even if he was 16 at 30 percent body fat with 40mg of dbol and not lifting any weights he still would have put on more than 7lbs and that's without changing his diet.

i know all the bodybuilding rules, diet, training... except steroids because i never experience before.. i am 33 years old.

my cycle plan was only Test E and Deca ... my friend advised me that if i stack d-bol during 1-4 weeks of cycle it would gained me good strength.
    during d-bol usage i didnt feel noticeable strength so my friend sad to me that sustanon 250 would work. that's why i used sustanon for gained strength just 2 weeks (500mg/week) but interestingly i didnt experience noticeable strength and also mass.. my diet was rich in protein, every meal i consumed aprox. 40 g protein, also oat, egg, chicken, i never consumed junk foods...

before used steroids i would think this first cycle made me good impact to my body because in 8 years working i didnt used steroids...

i cant understand what is wrong?

Blog Entries
    Listen guys I came off wrong (by the way I worded that last post)the info. is very good on this board and you guys are honestly trying to help people out and it's appreciated by everyone here.

but sometimes no matter what you guys wont just come out and say that the gear simple isn't good. for what reason I have no clue. even if he was 16 at 30 percent body fat with 40mg of dbol and not lifting any weights he still would have put on more than 7lbs and that's without changing his diet.
    7lbs. of what? It wont be muscle, it would be water wgt. Pus higher bf% increases the sides

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

I think you are in the wrong forum!

Mobo jumbo...LOL Diet is what builds muscle...Steroids DONT...He could have the best gear in the world and gain nothing (like he did) if he wasnt taking in enough calories or protein.

Might want to think before you make your 8th post...or maybe do some research of your own.
    diet diet diet

the rest just helps build muscle ... if your diet is right your gain

my guess is your diet cant be that bad, but ur gear is

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    not to mention you only ran it for eight weeks and the test e is long estered did you gain from the dbol

Blog Entries
    How old are you and what is your bf% and where did you get this cycle stack from?

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    How old are you and what is your bf% and where did you get this cycle stack from?
    No source fishing. Read the rules.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    No source fishing. Read the rules.
    Dumb ass, I wasn't asking where he got the gear I was asking where he got this idea for a stack. Trust me I have enough sources to last me a life time

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Dumb ass, I wasn't asking where he got the gear I was asking where he got this idea for a stack. Trust me I have enough sources to last me a life time
    idk i think r fishing

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    if someone sold you some bunk or severly underdosed gear = your problem

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    it's true that the quality of your food (whether its burger king or lean chicken and oats) doesn't make much of a difference in terms of putting on muscle. It's just you will gain more fat on the BK diet. Still though, it's better to eat 6k worth or junk to gain weight than 1k worth of clean foods

Sure its better to eat clean, BUT quantity comes first, then quality

6ft5 is offline Member
    U should have gained sum weight off dbol only. U should have felt the deca in your joints. And if your diet was clean you shoulda at least dropped bf. And as far as using sus for 2 weeks the long esters in it would kick in till week 3 or 4, then switching to E, your e would be up till week 6 or 7.

matt77 is offline Member
    Is your friend the one selling you all this stuff? If so he may not be your friend. Sounds like you have a bunch of fake stuff to me.

morning: 50gr wheat flour with 2 glass of milk (added 2 scoops of whey)
    mid morning: aprox. 50 gr oat with protein
    noon: 2 tuna can with salad and 2 slices brown bread
    afternoon: fruit( 1 banana+1 apple) with whey protein
    workout

evening: 200gr chicken with rice or macaroni

last: elite 12 hour protein....

more or less i used this schedule in cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by fuhrercyp View Post
    workout

this is your entire diet tell me how many calories is this total

Blog Entries
    workout

I can honestly say your DIET needs major work, I can tell you are not getting enough calories

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    workout

you need more food.
    too much protein powder imo. i know shakes are very convenient and taste much better than tuna or egg but face it man you need real food even if the taste sucks.
    every night cook(i fry) 500grams of chicken and eat it during the next day. eat 4-5 eggs in the morning.

test E made in iran
    deca made in india...
    and all the stuff are close flask.. i am sure that all of them are original. i have taken to pharmacist all the stuffs.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    OK,
    Even if your diet was sub par,\
    You would still gain weight if your test was legit. IMO

In this case Id blame the test\

EDIT:
    I just read your diet,
    disregard what I said above,

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    OK,
    Even if your diet was sub par,\
    You would still gain weight if your test was legit. IMO

In this case Id blame the test
    hes running 8 weeks it just kicked in He's the one that said he had it tested

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    hes running 8 weeks it just kicked in He's the one that said he had it tested
    I retracted my statement,
    I should have read more.

Fix your diet and run it longer.
    Or dont fix your diet and go off AAS.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    u did not have ur gear tested...

6ft5 is offline Member
    Ur diet is more like 1/2 of what u shoulda been eating. U should run test 12wks dec 10. Dbol was ok. I'm shure it was your diet dude. Your test kicked in late cuz u changed it up. I think

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Anyone that doesn't have weight gains off test in 8 weeks is doing something seriously wrong so I dont see why all of you are saying that has ANYTHING to do with it. Bad diet + most likely bunk gear = shit results. Did you experience any side effects (bloating, back pumps, insane libido, superman syndrome??)

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Anyone that doesn't have weight gains off test in 8 weeks is doing something seriously wrong so I dont see why all of you are saying that has ANYTHING to do with it. Bad diet + most likely bunk gear = shit results. Did you experience any side effects (bloating, back pumps, insane libido, superman syndrome??)
    Not if you are a competitive bodybuilder....

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Not if you are a competitive bodybuilder....
    Um Im pretty sure anyone who correctly cycles on and off gear should see SOME weight gain by the end of the 8th week of a long estered injectable testosterone . Although it may be much less of a gain for someone who is already above their genetic limit. I believe catabolic hormones rise significantly after the 8th week and dont decline till around the 20th week but if you know something I dont then please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Um Im pretty sure anyone who correctly cycles on and off gear should see SOME weight gain by the end of the 8th week of a long estered injectable testosterone. Although it may be much less of a gain for someone who is already above their genetic limit. I believe catabolic hormones rise significantly after the 8th week and dont decline till around the 20th week but if you know something I dont then please elaborate.
    99% of competitive bodybuilders lose a substantial amount of weight while in precontest mode. Do you think these guys are adding weight while going into a show? Not how it works, I started my contest diet at around 240lbs last year and stepped on stage at 192lbs. Had nothing to do with a bad diet or bunk gear.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=FireGuy1;5108921]99% of competitive bodybuilders lose a substantial amount of weight while in precontest mode. Do you think these guys are adding weight while going into a show? Not how it works, I started my contest diet at around 240lbs last year and stepped on stage at 192lbs. Had nothing to do with a bad diet or bunk gear.[/

Do you have before and after pics from when you were 240 to 192?

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Diet is bunk, gear wasn't run for long enough.
    Test E kicks in around week 4. Should have been run for minimum 10 weeks. But from the sounds of it (and as everyone stated) it's more than likely bunk gear.

The old school method was 8 week cycles. Obviously people wouldn't have done it this way if it didn't work. The problem is not with the length!

Ummmm...if he is on cycle and dieting for a show in May of this year as his title states I would expect his weight to be dropping not increasing. Why he choose a cycle that ends 6 weeks before his contest is beyond me though.

I still think its the diet...eat a LOT more REAL food! REAL WHOLE FOOD. Keep the supliments as such, a supliment to an already soild diet. If you eat steak, chicken, fish you will naturally get more calories from the whole foods. Along with some good quality protein.

Try hitting the diet section of the board before your next cycle, maybe take the time to watch the vid on the "so you wanna lear how to diet" post.

Food is the absolute most anabolic thing you can put in your body, bar none! real food then bump up the protein intake after that with shakes.

I still think its the diet...eat a LOT more REAL food! REAL WHOLE FOOD. Keep the supliments as such, a supliment to an already soild diet. If you eat steak, chicken, fish you will naturally get more calories from the whole foods. Along with some good quality protein.

Try hitting the diet section of the board before your next cycle, maybe take the time to watch the vid on the "so you wanna lear how to diet" post.

Food is the absolute most anabolic thing you can put in your body, bar none! real food then bump up the protein intake after that with shakes.
    yes i agree with you. when i consume Protein shakes it doesnt feeling like real food. i will try to consume real food as much as i can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information