Rucked is offline New Member

Advise on Coming off???

I have been taking 1ml of Suss 250 and 1ml of Decca for 15 weeks now. I am ready to come off and wish to do so as safely as possable. My understanding would be to stop taking Decca and continue to take Suss 250 for a further 3 weeks then stop this also. Then 2 weeks after I stop taking Suss 250 I start taking 50mg - 100mg per day for 2/3 weeks of Clomid.

Can anyone confirm this or advise better?

Thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Best advice would be get steroids out of your head and learn...

1ml of sust and 1ml of deca a week? WTF... WHY!?

What research did you do before even starting....... Im sorry but I can't help someone who can't even take the time to help themselves.....

Ridiculous......

BY the way..... Take some time to read.... There is a pct section for your situation.....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why were you taking such a low dose of each?

And you would just want to stop pinning both at the same time (or lay off the Deca earlier), then wait 3 weeks before starting the Clomid @ 100/50/50/50.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    No run the test past the deca is usually whats advised. If hes using sust though IDK if its really necessary because IIRC pct is like 21 days after last injection? But for test e and c i know you want to run it past the deca.....

Clomid only is weak as well dude.... Nolva + Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    No run the test past the deca is usually whats advised. If hes using sust though IDK if its really necessary because IIRC pct is like 21 days after last injection? But for test e and c i know you want to run it past the deca.....

Clomid only is weak as well dude.... Nolva + Clomid.
    That's when you're dealing with Nandrolone Decanoate and test E or C.
    Sustanon also has a decanoate ester, so they will wash out at the same time, which is fine.

Rucked is offline New Member
    Yes I know it is very low, and know I should have been taking a minimum of 2 of each per week but quickly saw the gains on the 1ml so kept at that. I didn't go into this blind I learnt what I could before I started hence my idea on coming off but yes I need to know more, hence why I am here trying

Would I take the Nolva with the clomid which I start 3 weeks after coming off? And can someone confirm that I take Suss on its own for a short period at the end too?

If you haven't had any progesterone issues with the Deca , Nolva shouldn't hurt. But I would opt for Clomid and Exemestane instead, just to be on the safe side.
    And of course you can run the test longer than the Deca, why wouldn't you be able to? These kinds of questions really show that you should have done more research before jumping into this.

I would have run exemestane throughout cycle for water weight and gyno issues, for pct I would definitely go with liquid nolva and clomid. You can get it from ar-r the board sponsor.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Do you have access to hcg ? Deca can be rough to get things firing again even at a low dose. You have been on for a long time as well, which makes it even more difficult.

Thread Information