Thread: PCT question

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member

PCT question

Last sus cycle (6th cycle) @1250mg ew ended almost 3 months ago. Did nolva 40, 40 20, 20 but still have prob performing (downstairs! lol means I start normal but it dies half way). Next cycle is a mixture of test e and sus starting from 500mg ew to 750mg to 1250 then 1500mg ew over 16 weeks was scheduled to start from First of April but dont know if I should first fix the issue with under performing or go straight to the next cycle and plan a solid recovery on my next pct? What do you recommend? Should I add something to Nolva on my next pct or take something during? Should I take something now and delay next cycle? if yes then I be in shut down stage again after current recovery due to next cycle. Please share thoughts. Cheers

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    you pushing some mg there bro, i would recover first before i went into next cycle,next pct nolva and clomid. have you ever used hcg during cycle? but lets hear what others have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    you pushing some mg there bro, i would recover first before i went into next cycle,next pct nolva and clomid. have you ever used hcg during cycle? but lets hear what others have to say.
    Yeah i know, always been to 1250mg ew, thought id push it a bit higher this time hence starting low to high over 16 weeks. No never used hcg , always thought its to reduce shrinkage but i never had any issues with testicles. So you reckon hcg would also improve performance in bed after/during pct?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    well yes it will reduce shrinkage but it should help you recover better, run it thru your cycle and not during pct,pin last hcg 5-7 days before start of pct

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    definitely nolva and clomid for your pct, hcg during cycle, and you may want to add an ai like exemestane during your cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your pct was too weak, add in the clomid and hcg .

Thanks guys you all been great. Also can HCG be purchased on prescription? What do they usually called in medicine terms (dont have to give out brand name). cheers
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 03-25-2010 at 06:05 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    not sure about prescription but not hard or that pricey at all on the black market

Thread Information