Bench_boss is offline Junior Member

d bol, pink tabs

just wondering if these are legit, my source said they were 10mg pills, they look rather small for 10mg, any input?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d bol, pink tabs-222.jpg  

andd i have also read that the pink d bols are 5mg and yellow and blue ones are the 10mg...

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I would be very impressed if someone could actually verify the validity of that dbol from ur pic and info

njviking is offline Junior Member
    my dbols are very tiny and pink and 10 mg. per. they come in all shapes and sizes.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    i think the 5mg's are pink and the 10mg's are yellow. i think they also make 15mg's also (from the same company). we need a better pic bro!

40/40 is offline New Member
    i have these...... anabol "pink stars 5mg they are british dispencery very good gains with these although will loose 15% of what you gain still good results though!
    Last edited by 40/40; 05-06-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: missed info

willyg091 is offline New Member
    do you have a bottle or something? those could be fruit ushers for all we know

the pills don't actually weigh out to 10mg, 10mg is just how much active ingredient is in it... a pill is made up of mostly filling. So size doesn't matter as much.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40/40 View Post
    i have these...... anabol "pink stars 5mg they are british dispencery very good gains with these although will loose 15% of what you gain still good results though!
    why do u say 15% though bud? it depends on the person. when u say 15%, do u mean weight-wise or strength-wise? curious. havent rrun dbol (yet, lol)

they look ok blurry pic pink 5mg yellow 10mg blue 15mg brit disp the size of the pill doesnt mean anything

graeme87 is offline Member
    edit marcus300 dbol is pink, comes in 5mg and 10mg. the 10mg are square and have a 10 printed on one side the pentagon shape you have are 5mg I think. Not 100% sure though best to get a second opinion.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    that looks like dbol to me ---does it have a snake and arrow on the other side ...if the design is too thick than it could be bunk...if it dissolves quickly in your mouth than its the legit thai dbol which i believe is the best ever

yeah its definitally legit, got really goo gains from it, about 14 pounds in 4 weeks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    that looks like dbol to me ---does it have a snake and arrow on the other side ...if the design is too thick than it could be bunk...if it dissolves quickly in your mouth than its the legit thai dbol which i believe is the best ever
    From that side they look ok,,,I'd need a pic of the flip side to tell
    further.

Thread Information