Innervision is offline Associate Member

new cycle and anti-e

Hey guys what up. Should be getting some test prop soon as well as Deca /Dura. Was told by source that shoots of 200 gradually up to 500 Once a week would hold levels fine of Test and 200 upto 400 of Deca Once a week too. You guys agree or think twice a week is still better? Also, have you heard of 6-oxo as an anti-e? supposedly better then Trib but im guessing not as good as Clomid since it's OTC?. Thanks bros.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should keep your dosage's constant.
    I wouldn't use test prop in your first cycle unless you just wanted to use it at the begining or end. Test E or C would be better, but that depends on what your trying to acomplish.
    I never heard of 6-oxo so I can't comment on that. But regardless if it's good or not. You'll need something that will stop gyno if you start to get it, and you will most certainly need clomid post cycle.
    What are your goals? And what do you have in mind as far as dosage's go etc...w/ the test prop and deca ?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    MBaraso are you saying there's no need to graduallly increase or decrease dosages? I'm planning on running it for 10 weeks. After which taking Clomid if I can get it, and maybe trying that 6-oxo. If mg's stay the same what would you recommend for both the test and deca a week? 200? 300? Am 5'9 185 and have been working out for past 4 years, looking to eventually get to 215 with a lower bf%, but now some quality size. Thanx bro.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    don't even start your cycle till you get clomid...if you do theres going to be one more thread about post cycle problems...don't pyramid..run the same dose through out your entire cycle..deca is going to putr more water on you than the eq..didn't know if that mattered.hope this helps...later bro....Madmax..

300 deca (1-10) or (1-11) - some people run the dec one week longer..
    400 test (1-10)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    don't even start your cycle till you get clomid...if you do theres going to be one more thread about post cycle problems.

300 deca (1-10) or (1-11) - some people run the dec one week longer..
    400 test (1-10)

I agree on the clomid part. Too many members have made that mistake.

I would run the test a week longer. Test half-life is 10-14 days, while Deca is 17-21
    Running the test a wk longer should help match up the half-lives.

Thread Information