Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    damn MethylTren???? Imgoing to watch your log ive heard about that stuff
    yea man I think methyltren is supposed to be run by itself because it's so powerful and potent. I could be wrong though

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Well I have to admit that I have very mellow on my cycles and not going crazy. I don't compete I do it to keep my body looking good.
    But next month I will be start a 20 week (Slingshot) Tren A (100mg ED) and prop (50mg ED) and the last 8 weeks either halo or var.
    Same thing im doing next cycle. Only difference is no orals and Test E at a way lower dose. Trying to reap the benefits from tren without all the test sides. Still going for the slingshot training method, looked real interesting.

No crazy cycles for me at all, ive always been moderate and made decent gains.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    More gear doesn't mean more gains as we all know so there's realy no need to glorify it. If you guys would have saved some of that money you spent on gear and put it towards your diet and supps you would have had more keepable gains. Don't kid yourselves that the 20 lbsof water you retained because of such high test dosage are gains. It takes months for that water to drop off so how much did you realy keep?
    this is very true, after my last big go... i actually switched to a more logistical approach .. i found what works best for me was a trt dose of test.. and 1 nor group and 1 dht group.. n' that was all i needed i would do short 6 week burst cycles with proper frontloading and then go back to just a TRT dosing regimen for 8-12 weeks then another 6 weeker.. and that was by far my best approach.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i have found my trt dose has gave me beta gains and no sides, gona keep test at this dose and fire in 10wk NPP bursts etc

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    this is very true, after my last big go... i actually switched to a more logistical approach .. i found what works best for me was a trt dose of test.. and 1 nor group and 1 dht group.. n' that was all i needed i would do short 6 week burst cycles with proper frontloading and then go back to just a TRT dosing regimen for 8-12 weeks then another 6 weeker.. and that was by far my best approach.
    Same thing here. After being on so long and with all the nasty chemicals and hormones built up my body took a turn for the worst. Now just 50 mgs of prop eod and tren a mast p. 6-8 weeks then back off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information