Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prop Hurts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Prop Hurts!

Well, anyone whos knows me, knows I have never ran an injectable cycle but will be this summer after I am done lowering my BF to single digits.

I hate when guys post threads about their friends and looking for help but I now find myself having to do it. He wanted to cycle with me but didn't want to wait any longer for me. He is running Test Prop 150mg/eod for 10 weeks and Tbol 60mg/ed for weeks 2 to 10.

He did his first injection on Friday May 28, it was in his right pectoral muscle. The next day he said it hurt like a bitch and felt like a charlie horse. I told him from my understanding this is normal. Second shot was on Sunday (48 hours later) On Monday morning he told me it hurt sooo much he can't even move his arms. I asked him about the injections after discussing I relaized he was injection too fast and he should be warming the oil. So on Tuesday I went to his house when he did the shot and we warmed the oil and injected the gear 1.5ml over the time sopan of 1 minute.... so a nice slow injection.

Yesterday and today he can't walk properly and his chest is still hurting a lot. He says he is so much pai, he has not even been able to come to the gym with me. He has never done test before but did Deca about a year ago before he knew anything about AAS. So injections themselves are not new to him.

He wants to stop the cycle because he can't even work out or do daily activities. I know you should have pain with prop but should it be this bad?? What can he do?? I too will be running an almost identical cycle this summer so this is good info for me to know as well.

Thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    its not that bad, ppl tend to exaggerate it

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    its not that bad, ppl tend to exaggerate it
    That's what I think it is too. He wants me to take one shot just to see he is not exaggerating. I just laughed and told him thats not happening.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    He should also be injecting ed or at the most eod, sounds like he's got little girls syndrome..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

NEW YORK ROID is offline New Member
    I been taking prop eod for 2 months, in the ass. Yes it hurts, but the gains are awesome. I can't put my socks on without pain but it is worth it. Stop injecting your damn pec or calf or bicep lol. Ass cheek where you wont sit on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NEW YORK ROID View Post
    I been taking prop eod for 2 months, in the ass. Yes it hurts, but the gains are awesome. I can't put my socks on without pain but it is worth it. Stop injecting your damn pec or calf or bicep lol. Ass cheek where you wont sit on it.
    why would you keep injecting yourself in the same place instead of spreading the pain around and lessening the chance of scar tissue by using multiple sites....im currently in week 9 of a 12 week prop cycle injecting eod and i couldent imagine just hitting one spot....

007... I'm lovin the new ASS!! I wanna stare at it all day

tronics is offline Associate Member
    he probably has some really low quality ugl....human grade prop is painless and the 3 ugls ive tried were all not bad at all...though a buddy of mine got some really low quality ugl and was in pain like ur friend is

Quote Originally Posted by tronics View Post
    he probably has some really low quality ugl....human grade prop is painless and the 3 ugls ive tried were all not bad at all...though a buddy of mine got some really low quality ugl and was in pain like ur friend is
    The gear is legit.... trust me

I have heard guys taking antihistamine to counter act the pain.... is this true??

cobra305 is offline Member
    Many anti-histamines cause drowsiness I am not sure this would be very affective.

gym_junki is offline Member
    mate his gear is a 100% and no its not human it will be animal vet, I did prop a few times and it kills, my first time I couldn't sleep in bed I rolled on my sholder ill wake up in pain and when I did gluts I couldn't walk and sitting in the car and taking turns was a bitccch. Iv never gotten gear from an ugl I didn't kno they even existed till I was a member here, just tell ur mate to massage it after the shot and go and buy a heat pad that should help a little, but don't stop the gains are worth the pain. No pain no gain

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    mate his gear is a 100% and no its not human it will be animal vet, I did prop a few times and it kills, my first time I couldn't sleep in bed I rolled on my sholder ill wake up in pain and when I did gluts I couldn't walk and sitting in the car and taking turns was a bitccch. Iv never gotten gear from an ugl I didn't kno they even existed till I was a member here, just tell ur mate to massage it after the shot and go and buy a heat pad that should help a little, but don't stop the gains are worth the pain. No pain no gain
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What are you talking about?
    He was basically saying HG will hurt, because the other guy said it must be shitty gear because HG pro does not hurt at all.

Thanks, this post was helpful for him

For the record, its UGL

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmmm, i think someone doesnt know what they are talking about

JBarron is offline Member
    Not trying to hijack, alot of great info here.

I've been pinning delts for a while, and every time it seems to get pretty sore. I get redness from my shoulder about halfway down to my bicep. The area where I injected also gets a little bit swollen, and I can feel it under my skin like a hard lump.

I heat it through out the day, it lasts for 2-3 days then goes away. Anyone know what could be causing this?

I pin with 25 guauge, 1inch in delts. Am i hitting the wrong spot?

Also, cutting your prop reduces the potency of your gear correct?

no I'm saying that animal prop from the vet will hurt, human prop u will not feal it.

I do prop 150mg/ml eod, i'm 7 weeks into my cycle and I still get pain, and yeah it hurts pretty bad. I hit glutes and delts.

Delts get pretty sore and a bit red (no not infected) and glutes feel like I have a deep muscle bruise. I just purchased some sterile grapeseed oil and will be cutting my prop with that to see how much it helps.

if u cut it down u will not be able to feal it I took a cycle of a mate once that was cut down, but when I compare the difference to the prop that isn't cut the gains are a lot more, so if u can handle the pain don't cut it... Iv never bought something from a ugl so I don't kno how much they dose them at but the human grade prop from a chem is dosed at 200mg each ml and the prop from the vet is dosed at 100mg a ml

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if u cut it down u will not be able to feal it I took a cycle of a mate once that was cut down, but when I compare the difference to the prop that isn't cut the gains are a lot more, so if u can handle the pain don't cut it... Iv never bought something from a ugl so I don't kno how much they dose them at but the human grade prop from a chem is dosed at 200mg each ml and the prop from the vet is dosed at 100mg a ml

No. All HG prop is 50mg/ml (unless you're getting some crazy shit from a compounding pharmacy). I would think the same to be true of vet grade too (though I've never seen vet grade prop...you're not talking about QV, are you? lol)
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-05-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Well, I have told him to put a heat pack on it and hopefully that helps.

He has only done 3 injects, I imagine his muscles just need to get use to it and will be less painful in the future weeks.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    it only hurts me really bad for about a week and half then its only a little soar around the injection site. its not that bad toughen up.

Yeh just tell him to wait till he gets usd to it, tell him to inject sholders and work out chest and arms and inject gluts and workout sholders and back arms. He just has to work around it. Gud luck

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Ive done several prop cycles and currently am running 150mg's eod. I homebrewed mine so it could have less ba but it still hurts. Ive shot it everywhere and it seems quads and glutes are the best places. Make sure hes injecting it slow and rubs the area afterword. If this dosent help then he might want to inject 75mg's ed. That amount shouldnt hurt as bad and will keep blood levels more steady.

Lmfao I need to sleep. Correction
    Inject sholders and workout chest legs and arms inject gluts workout sholders back that's how I usd to do it, hope I got it right this time lol

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    There are many methods to ease the pain. I just made a post on it recently.

He needs to man up and do some research. Tell him to stick with vastus L, glutes, and delts. If he can find a source that's not UGL next time, that would be wise.

Foreign metal objects or oil in virgin muscles will in most cases always cause pain.

Thanks for all th input guys... I appreciate it.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You need to cut it. It's that simple. I just ran a prop cycle and cut it on a 1:1 ratio with STERILE grapeseed oil. This greatly reduced the pain. Some shots it was non-existant. Also, I shot about 120 mg eod but switched it to 60 mg Ed and that also made it easier. Shoot outside head of shoulders and glutes in two spots on each side. That gives you 6 sites to rotate. Fvck pecs and legs. So what you need:
    sterile grapeseed
    empty sterile vial
    pull an equal amount out of each vial and drop it into the empty sterile vial. If your prop was 100 mg/ml it is now 50 mg/ml.
    If the pain is that bad then make it easy on yourself and cut that shyt! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    You need to cut it. It's that simple. I just ran a prop cycle and cut it on a 1:1 ratio with STERILE grapeseed oil. This greatly reduced the pain. Some shots it was non-existant. Also, I shot about 120 mg eod but switched it to 60 mg Ed and that also made it easier. Shoot outside head of shoulders and glutes in two spots on each side. That gives you 6 sites to rotate. Fvck pecs and legs. So what you need:
    sterile grapeseed
    empty sterile vial
    pull an equal amount out of each vial and drop it into the empty sterile
    vial. If your prop was 100 mg/ml it is now 50 mg/ml.
    If the pain is that bad then make it easy on yourself and cut that shyt! Good luck.
    Thanks for that info mate that would make things easy that explains why I was getting more gains from prop that isn't cut compared to the prop which is, I was doing 100mg eod meaning I was really getting 50mg eod which is fvk all. Well now that I kno I will try that next cycle where can I get the oil to cut it from? Thanks again for the info

couldn't you just draw from the grapeseed oil, then new pin, draw from the test, new pin then inject.... Is it really necessary to pre mix em in a 3rd vile??

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You could do that but I like to mix a bunch at once. I also like to have a little bit of time for the BA in in the prop to act on the grapeseed oil in case it's not completely filtered (sterile). I'll usually let it sit for 24 hours before I inject from it.

The preservatives perhaps. I've never heard of cutting agents reducing potency.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The preservatives perhaps. I've never heard of cutting agents reducing potency.
    What do you mean the preservatives?

I'm asking, will cutting my 1cc injection of prop with 0.5cc's of sterile grapeseed oil make that injection less effective then just a 1cc injection of prop with no grapeseed oil?

upperhandy is offline Member
    i have heard that poor UGL gear can have a bit too much alcohol in the oil which can cause the shot to hurt (talk to RADAR at EF)
    you can bake out the alcohol by putting the gear in an oven at a low temperature put a needle (with no syringe attached) through the rubber stopper as a vent and bake for like 10 min at under 200F (you should double check the temp and time elsewhere, i'm going from memory here). this will evaporate some of the alcohol and should make the rest of the shots less painful

someone correct me if i'm wrong

Synthetic chemicals that are added to your juice.

No I don't think it will be less effective cutting it as long as your getting your desired amount of steroid .

Bump, on why I may be gettin the redness, swelling and hard lumps under my skin on delt injections? I know it's not infection, it'll go away with heating 2-3 days. But it's irritating.

Could I be pinning the wrong spot on my delt?

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Bump, on why I may be gettin the redness, swelling and hard lumps under my skin on delt injections? I know it's not infection, it'll go away with heating 2-3 days. But it's irritating.

Could I be pinning the wrong spot on my delt?
    Does this happen in other muscles? Do you rotate pins often or pin directly in delts everytime? Redness and swelling are common w/ UGL. Use to get it on my calves and delts as well. Took anti-inflam for swelling and the redness eventually went away. If I were you, I'd avoid delts or keep them to a minimum. Stick with vastus L and glutes. Your body will naturally react this way to foreign compounds/objects entering it.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Does this happen in other muscles? Do you rotate pins often or pin directly in delts everytime? Redness and swelling are common w/ UGL. Use to get it on my calves and delts as well. Took anti-inflam for swelling and the redness eventually went away. If I were you, I'd avoid delts or keep them to a minimum. Stick with vastus L and glutes. Your body will naturally react this way to foreign compounds/objects entering it.
    I see, yeah it's just delts. I rotate quads, and delts. I used to do glutes but I just can't do it safely by myself, and know one knows I cycle so I can't have anyone pin my ass for me.

THe only thing is that i've done delt injections with this same gear before and no redness or swelling occurred, it just seems to be random injections.
    Last edited by JBarron; 06-04-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information