cee123 is offline New Member

Injury, Deca, Deca-dick & weight gain

Hi guys I’m a newbie btw. Been training in the gym for a few years now and I find it really hard to put on weight. 75kg is the maximum I have ever been and am currently there which is good.

Recently though I injured my shoulder and asked a friend (who takes roids) if he had anything to speed my recovery. So he gave me some Deca 300 and showed me how to shoot it etc. He said there are about 10 shots in there which should last about 5 weeks which will help my injury straightr away and help me put on some weight.

After reading this forum I released that it is not as simple as that and I need to be taking some Test with it to counteract ‘deca-dick’(!)

So my questions are;
    Is taking Deca 300 twice a week is okay for a newbie?
    What Test shall I pair it up with? (Cypionate /Enanthate /phenypropionate/Propionate / suspension)
    Will taking this help me recover from my injury and gain weight?
    What shall I take for my PCT?
    Am I doing this all wrong – should I be taking some other stuff?

Many many thanks

JasonT is offline Member
    what is your injury?

what are your stats?

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Please do not put anything in your body until you know what you are doing.

There is plenty of information on this board. Read the threads at the top with the word IMPORTANT in front of them.

Test only for a first cycle.

You will get more responses if you include your stats. Height, weight, body fat, years training, and AGE.

Thanks, my stats:

Height: 1.82m
    Weight: 75kg
    Body fat: 11%
    Years training: 4 years

Injury is a ligament in my shoulder was slightly pulled. Haven't trained for there weeks and it is getting better...

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Your friend is an idiot, and it should be obvious why......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Your friend is an idiot, and it should be obvious why......
    If it was that obvious to him he would be asking.

Some people say Deca helps with joint pain due to water retention mainly or cushioning. It never made a difference for my torn rotator cuff feeling any better. The only thing that has helped is a LOT of warming up, stretching.

Since you said your shoulder is getting better keep working it LIGHTLY and a lot of stretching. Google Youtube shoulder exercises/injury and try those, they have helped me a lot. Keep it light

If you started a cycle now you are more prone to injur it more because you will have increases strength and want to lift heavier ultimately probably doing more harm than good.

To gain weight you should check out the diet section and learn how to eat more, more often and what to eat. Please check it out.

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    I appoligize for the rude answer above.

It's not a good advice you got from your friend, deca wont help you recover from that injury, maybe you will feel better but it sure wont heal it.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cee123 View Post
    Injury is a ligament in my shoulder was slightly pulled. Haven't trained for there weeks and it is getting better...
    so there you go....rest is all you need. you don't want to try to work through the pain under any circumstance.

Thread Information