Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member

Test Prop/Winny cycle ideas???

Hello all, i am getting test prop and winny in a couple weeks. I am going to stack the two. I am going to pin test prop EOD and drink the winstrol .

I am looking for input as to when i should add the winny into my cycle or if i should start them at the same time. Also dosage and how many weeks to run the cycle ect.

I am planning on pinning 125mg's of test prop EOD.

As for the winny, input is greatly appreciated

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    First off what are your stats and what are your goals with this cycle

Stats: 25 yrs old, 6'2, 220, 10% bf.

Looking to gain strength without bulking up. Almost tryin to cut up while acheiving a hard and lean look. Have used many prohormones with great results but i do not like the water weight that comes along with those. My diet is and has been in check for a long time and i know what im doing when it comes to lifting. Have played 4 yrs of college ball and been through intense training including lifting and hardcore cardio.

I am going to run this cycle. But i want to wait until i have everything figured out to a T. I just want to see what you all think as to what would make this a solid cycle.

Run the prop however you want (IMO run it 9-10 weeks 75mg daily). as for the winny I would run it 50mg ED for 4 weeks towards the end of your prop cycle. The last tab/shot should be with your last prop shot.

..Also take some fish oil and glucosamine,msm,condrotin joint supp. I hear it can dry your joints out pretty bad.

Right on thank you. As for pct i already have nolvadex . I plan on 40/20/20/20. Is anything else neccessary for my pct on this cycle?

Nah you should be ok

Word

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    drink 50 mg a day. the only side I get from winstrol orally is a reduction in appetite after entended periods of use. no joint issues at all.

dude if I were you and had the funds I would add 500 mg of masteron a week. prop/masteron/winstrol is a mean cycle.

or maybe run prop for 12 weeks, oral winstrol for first 6 weeks and masteron for second 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    drink 50 mg a day. the only side I get from winstrol orally is a reduction in appetite after entended periods of use. no joint issues at all.

dude if I were you and had the funds I would add 500 mg of masteron a week. prop/masteron/winstrol is a mean cycle.

or maybe run prop for 12 weeks, oral winstrol for first 6 weeks and masteron for second 6 weeks.
    I just got wood lol

Thread Information