Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

underdosed homebrewed tren?

im in my 4th week on a test cyp, tren a cycle..ive gained a few pounds from the cyp bloat and strength has increased mildly but i think the tren may be fairly underdosed..its a homebrew kit and he said he accidently spilled some of the fina (he said 2-3ccs) so instead of 75mg per ml its more like 60-65..the first 2 and a half weeks i was going eod and now im taking it everyday and i still have none of the side effects described by most users here..(besides a mild hot feeling here and there and some agitation, but it could be the test?)..he has assured me time and time again he makes quality stuff and he even used just enough BA to sterilize the product but not enough to cause the side effects such as tren cough..am i being impatient or is something fishy here? (diet is in check and doing 45 min or cardio ED)

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have made tren many times. the syringe filter will come off if you are applying to much pressure when trying to push it through- especially after you have been doing it for several hours. its gets annoying and you start to rush it. so it spilling it happens.

everyone has different sides and some get no sides. so I would not judge it based on sides. that being said I always notice a marked increase in strength on tren. along with heavy sweating with any activity(even walking), night sweats(seems to happen at the beginning of cycle only), oily skin and red face from high bp. tren cough is very rare for me.
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 03-31-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: error

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Could possibly be really underdosed....but honestly from what you said they are sides of tren ...especially the agitation. Only thing is to keep it up and see the results. You know on tren you can eat quite a bit and still stay hard. I ate like a damn bodybuilder on a pre-contest diet last tren cycle and gained some LBM but wasnt what i was expecting. This next tren cycle im definatly going crazy with diet.

Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    Ya man best i can tell you is to keep doing it for a couple of weeks and see where it takes you, if your not happy then up the dose a little bit. Honestly I dont think you can base legitimacy off of agitation, i personally get more agitated off of test than tren .

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Could possibly be really underdosed....but honestly from what you said they are sides of tren...especially the agitation. Only thing is to keep it up and see the results. You know on tren you can eat quite a bit and still stay hard. I ate like a damn bodybuilder on a pre-contest diet last tren cycle and gained some LBM but wasnt what i was expecting. This next tren cycle im definatly going crazy with diet.
    the guy that made the tren said he basically ate whatever he wanted (junk included) and got leaner and stronger but this is not what im going for as ive already done a really sloppy bulk, im eating low carb, my body just responds better to eating clean and cardio im not one of those people than can get away with bad dieting regardless of the drug im on..i guess ill just keep on truckin, thanks for the input fellas

Thread Information