Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Injection question..... never happened before

I've done hundreds of injections..... in multiple locations..... with multiple compounds.

This time I injected my right glute with 1ml(250mg's) Test E and 1 1/2ml (300mg's) EQ. No blood came up upon aspirating and everything seemed to go just fine. After the compounds were injected I left the pin in for a minute to make sure no oil comes back out of the hole.

I then pulled the needle out and a decent ammount of blood came out. This sometimes happens to me..... I didn't think much of it. I aplied the alcohol pad to it and applied pressure. Just as I applied pressure - my chest got really tight and my tongue felt like someone was sticking it with hundreds of needles. On top of that..... it tasted like alcohol was seeping through my tongue. I walked over to the sink and my peripheral vision started getting a bit dark and I began coughing to get rid of the tightness in my chest. After about 5 minutes of feeling like utter shit and coughing my brains out..... I'm finally feeling a little more like normal. My chest still feels a bit heavy tho.....

Only thing i can thin of is I didn't hold the needle in the same spot and possibly injected enough into the vein to make me have a fit.....? I just wanna make sure I don't need to be heading to the ER lol..... it's the 1st time this has happened when not using tren and even then..... this kicked tren coughs ass.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Oh and for those that are wondering why i'm using EQ..... I figured i'd hit a gram a week as a last resort to see if it works or not for me.....

i'm like 9 weeks in and nothing.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

mad dogs is offline Banned
    i have done the exact same thing and i felt like shit ,injected 250mgs of pharma grade test e into the glute ( done 100,s of injections too) puled out ,there was a fair ammount of blood,as soon as i pulled out ,BANG, dizzy,light headed ,huge panic attack ,the only thing i put it down to was injecting into a vain .

I'd like to think I didn't panic LMAO but that stinging and horrid alcohol taste in my mouth may have got to me haha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea bro, you got into a vein..... you will be fine. I have had the same thing happen.

How much does it take to be real bad? I mean.... i've never heard of anyones tongue stinging like hell and seeping alcohol LMAO..... i guess i'd just like to know is a few drops got into the vein or if I injected a 1/2ml LOL

Ah well.... i'll chalk it up to one of lifes experiences.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    How much does it take to be real bad? I mean.... i've never heard of anyones tongue stinging like hell and seeping alcohol LMAO..... i guess i'd just like to know is a few drops got into the vein or if I injected a 1/2ml LOL

Ah well.... i'll chalk it up to one of lifes experiences.....

~Haz~
    Everyone is different but it didnt take me much at all. I was shooting half a ml of test and only a little made it into my vein and I had a similar reaction to yours.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I have not personally had this,
    But I have known certain peoples to last for a few days when this happens.

i belive if too much oil is injected into a vain it can lead to an embolism ,not too sure how true this is but sounds scary,as for the taste on your tounge i belive that is very normal and it can also happen when useing tren .

damn.....

Now the question is..... how much would it take to kill you? I'll admit..... i'm a little nervous about my next injection LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

damn.....

Now the question is..... how much would it take to kill you? I'll admit..... i'm a little nervous about my next injection LOL

~Haz~
    it took me 6 months to inject again after i hit a vain ,was a very bad experance for me.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Now the question is..... how much would it take to kill you
    2.5 - 3cc of tren into any single spot-injection makes me feel like I'm about to die. (and that's w/out getting it directly in the blood-stream.) I couldn't imagine the cough I would get from hitting a vein w/ tren..

-VM

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    It seems as if you passed through a vein when pushing the pin in and more than likely oil entered vein when you pulled the needle out. its my understanding it only takes a little bit of oil for this to happen

Peace

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    It seems as if you passed through a vein when pushing the pin in and more than likely oil entered vein when you pulled the needle out. its my understanding it only takes a little bit of oil for this to happen

Peace
    x2. it happens no biggie

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    You may have had a pulmonary embolism that was able to dislodge itself.
    Where I work we have people who have sheered off pieces of IV catheters into patients viens. Immediately they complain of tightness in the chest with difficulty breathing, coughing and radiating pain down the arm. The other symptom you had with the bad taste and irriatation to the tongue almost concludes that you definately got some gear into the vein. Bad taste on the tongue is associated with alot of IV drugs. Even when I have good sticks on myself I get a very small hint of alcohol on my tongue. Obvisously if you have any persistant problems you would have to seek medical attention, like the emergency room, pulmonary embolisms can be very serious so just keep an eye on any symptoms you may still have.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    see ya later Haz.....

its been fun......

j/k man, try to forget this ever happened brother....

Thread Information