jbran23 is offline Senior Member

Is this normal???

I am on day 7 of a gyno reversal attempt. This is some older gyno so I havent been having any real symptoms prior to starting the reversal- i.e. no tenderness or pain around the nipples or itching.

I have been ramped up to 2.5 for the last 3 days and my left nipple has gotten tender and one of the small lumps behind the nipple has gotten very sensitive. I thought these were signs of progressing gyno or does this also occur during a reversal as well??? Anyone experience this with letro?

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    does not sound right. is it liquid letro? are you shaking the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    does not sound right. is it liquid letro? are you shaking the bottle?
    Yes, its liquid letro from ARR. I havent been shaking the bottle but do you think it makes that much of a difference? Im really confused why I would be getting gyno symptoms now that Im taking letro. Sounds ass backwards. Also, how long does it usually take for a change in libido? Im still pretty horny and from what I have heard letro will destroy your sex drive.

Anyone else have any ideas what could be going on here? Im confused and a little worried.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have used and will continue to use ar-r . that being said I try to picture how they make it and I am assuming that they have it in a large mixing bowl of sorts that mixes it. I can not believe that the stuff on the top and the stuff on the bottom have the same concentration. I thinking of it like koolaide where the bottom is stong and the top is weak. I would guess depending on when your bottle gets filled it may have some variance.

I tend to get depressed on clomid. I have gotten clomid from AR-r that has made me so depressed I was read for some prozac. I have gotten some and had no depression. I am sure there are lots of factors that relate to the chemical and the way your body reacts to it. but I am not totally confident that the mg strength is dead on. then again how can you really be confident in the mg strength of anything.

I have done the reversal and I was a wreck. libido all f'ed up, my joints felt brittle and dry, I just hurt everywhere almost like a flu without the congestion.

If I were you I might try another bottle or your gear source for some pills.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I just completed a reversal and I recall my nips were more tender when I started the letro Id say it may be workung but I would def. shake that shit up

Peace

Dieseljimmy do you recall how long you were on when your sex drive went south? I know I have been more lethargic than normal in the morning and have had a hard time getting out of bed and my joints have been achy. Im assuming it gets even worse from here on out.

I shook the bottle up tonight before I took my dose and will continue to do it from now on. Its good to hear at least one other person say that their nips got tender when they started on letro but Im still a little worried. My left nipple is sore as hell and just doesnt feel right.

bjohnson, how did the reversal go for you?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    my reversal went well I'll lay it out for you
    started letro .25 and increased following c-binos protocal of dbling dose daily until 2.5 mgs which i stayed at for a little over two weeks then I decreased dose the same way as I increased. I was definately more lethargic my gains stopped basically and my libido was nil. My limb was larger than a marble if I had to guess and its gone I do get some puffiness still but for me I manage it with a maintenance dose of letro as I feel it is needed I'll take .25 mgs eod pr e3d only if I think I need it.
    Your soreness with start to decrease as you notice the gyno getting smaller

Good Luck Bro
    keep us posted

Yup, Im following C-Bino's protocal too. Hopefully I can have the same success you had. Thanks for the info bro. I will keep everyone posted.

grizzly460 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Yup, Im following C-Bino's protocal too. Hopefully I can have the same success you had. Thanks for the info bro. I will keep everyone posted.
    hey jbran just wondering how that letro and nolva worked out for u cuz im about to do the same thing. did it get rid of hard lumps or did u have soft, fleshy gyno? any info wud be a big help. thanks

Thread Information