Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mehal is offline New Member

First cycle at forty. Sust. 250?

Hi all. Im 40 years old and have been training on and off for 20 years. Did a couple cycles in my mid 20's and was in tip top shape, but that was long ago. I am now back to newbie status.

I have been working out hard for about a year, fixed my diet, and have a decent foundation. I'm just working on my squats, legs and deads a bit more and get bloodwork before I take the big plunge.

I'm 5'9 185 lbs. about 14% bf

My first cycle will be for bulk. I have about 6 weeks worth of sust 250. Do you guys suggest that I use it on its own, or stack ot with something else?
    Any suggestions are welcome.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If it's been a while since you cycled I'd say keep your cycle simple. Sustanon 250 is good stuff but if you get complications you won't know which test is causing the problem. Why not just do test e 500mg/wk x 12 weeks, rest, PCT with clomid & nolva? It's simple and it's pretty effective.

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    i would stay away from sust personally i feel test e or c is much more stable imo

mehal is offline New Member
    Thanks, makes sense. Sorry, I forgot to metion that I did a couple cycles usung sust-test e, d-bol, winny, deca and e-q. That was 15years ago. I fugured this is still kinda my first cycle anyway seeing that it would be foreign to my body after so much time.
    I never got any obviously negative reactions to anything back then. I would hope that holds true today. I do have to figure out my pct before I go on though.

Thread Information