Thread: Anavar

El Corvino is offline Associate Member

Anavar

What is the cap for seeing benefits with anavar . I have read the normal dosage is 60 - 100 mg a day, but if I did 120 would I just be wasting? Don't feed me BS about what you read somewhere, either comment with scientific knowledge or personal experience. Thanks

Also, what is safer/healthier. Anavar at 120 mg of test or 550 mg of test a week?

njviking is offline Junior Member
    well im no expert but you would run both at the same time. running one without the other is a waste of money.

just ask the expert here and try being a little more sincere as opposed to sounding like a dick with comments like "and dont feed me BS about what you read, either comment with scientific knowledge..etc..."

do your own fuuking research than.

:-)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by El Corvino View Post
    What is the cap for seeing benefits with anavar. I have read the normal dosage is 60 - 100 mg a day, but if I did 120 would I just be wasting? Don't feed me BS about what you read somewhere, either comment with scientific knowledge or personal experience. Thanks
    Ive never needed that much for great results. 60mg per day has been plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by njviking View Post
    well im no expert but you would run both at the same time. running one without the other is a waste of money.

just ask the expert here and try being a little more sincere as opposed to sounding like a dick with comments like "and dont feed me BS about what you read, either comment with scientific knowledge..etc..."

do your own fuuking research than.

:-)
    I wasn't sounding like a dick... dick. I was sounding like someone who isn't asking a 17 yr old pumping test and deca into his body to tell me anavar is too mild to do in the first place. I don't want to do test and anavar at the same time or that would have been my question. You must be an old timer who thinks you MUST run test with anything else... which is why i asked for an expert opinion or experience.

ALI N: Did you run 60 mg a day by itself?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I consider anavars optimal dosage to be 100mg/ed. I have run it to as far as ~125mg/ed and I didn't see that much more benefit.

I've run it at 60mg/ed before and i got decent results... but if you're looking to get the tren -like cutting/hardening effects (yes this can be achieved with var) then it must be run at a high dosage.

I always run my anavar w/ a test-base just to help with sex drive/mood/emotions, etc.

Hope that helps..

-VM

I consider anavars optimal dosage to be 100mg/ed. I have run it to as far as ~125mg/ed and I didn't see that much more benefit vs. cost (haha, sounds weird, but it's one of the few compounds were cost is more of an issue then sides :P)

I've run it at 60mg/ed before and i got decent results... but if you're looking to get the tren -like cutting/hardening effects (yes this can be achieved with var) then it must be run at a high dosage.

I always run my anavar w/ a test-base just to help with sex drive/mood/emotions, etc.

If I were to propose a cycle to you it would be this:

Prop (weeks 1 - 8) @ 50mg/eod
    Anavar (weeks 1 - 8) @ 100mg/ed

^^ adjust test dosage as necessary.. I'm just assume you don't want a high dosage due to sides or something..

-VM

Hope that helps..

-VM

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I have ran 2 Anavar only cycles on at 80mg/ed and one at 100mg/ed, both were for 10 weeks. I felt stronger on the 100mg than the 80mg. I have never gone over 100mg and don't feel there is a need for it.

That does help... I was leaning towards 100 a day but was just curious if the additional intake would give me better results. I thought I'd ask though because sometimes less means more.

sex drive/mood/emotions are all on point so I don't think I need test. I was just curious if 100 mg of anavar ED was safer than 550 mg of test a week.

No... I have run as much as 75 mg of Dbol a day (high dosage) and none of my cycles have yet yielded sides. Didn't see any more gains off the 75 as I did the 40. That would be my own personal experience but as we all know, everyone is different.

Yup, imo anything over 60mg/ed just contributes to bloat/water retention. I've run it at 75 - 100mg/ed for 6 weeks, solid strength gains, but even with an AI there was too much retention going on..

Your question though.. would 100mg/ed of var, be better then, ~500mg/wk of test is a rather vague question bro! Both will shut down your HPTA, the test will just suppress your HPTA a couple of weeks quicker then the testosterone .

-VM

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with Vman to an extent. i think 100mg of var is defly optimal. You also have to worry about back and arm pumps which will occur more often the higher doses you use. Trust me, they can get bad!! I think its dabatable that var shuts you down although i believe it might suppress your hpta. if your not going to take test with it, (which i absolutely recomend- my fav cycle combo) add some tribulus and avina sativa to help keep the boys swimming!!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    for me at 80mg or above for var I get redic hard and strong...every bit as good as tren

funny think is unlike some people I get all the sides of tren at this dose lol.

can't sleep, sweat my balls off, and feel a bit lethargic

I find it works much better for cutting though cause you can still do cardio like an animal without feeling like your lungs are broken. Also tren makes me very very hungry for food and beverage.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    anavar makes my tummy not want food for some reason

subzero is offline New Member
    I'm doing 60mg a day, almost after two weeks have gained lots of strength but big appetite loss too.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Im stacking var with tbol : 80mg/var and tbol at 50mg/day for 8 weeks and am at the end of day 10. Still early to tell anything.

Maybe my strength is going up a bit and Im still a bit hungry but nothing huge yet.

I have also read that the range is 60-100/day and it can get pretty $$. As far as taking more will cause bloat and water retention Im not too sure of cause I was under the impression that var does not aromatize so there shouldnt be any water ret.or bloat....or even acne or gyno for that matter...

Anyways, Im not the " pinning " type so my cycle is just what I need.

Obviously dont forget support, proper pct, and a solid diet, cardio and training regimine.

Good luck!!

428scj is offline Junior Member
    So Pops, what are you seeing so far? Anything? You need to start a thread on this cycle.

Sheven is offline Banned
    i think anavar is one of the best steroids , period.

Thread Information