Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Here is what I got..Help build my cycle

1 Bottle Prop - 100 MG/ML
    4 Bottles Test Ethen - 250 MG/ML
    2 Bottles Trenbolone Ethen - 200 MG/ML
    4 Bottles Equip- 200 MG/ML
    1 Bottle Masteron - 200 MG/ML

I have an idea of how I would like to use these chemicals, but would like to hear the thoughts of some others. My goal is to put on 15 lbs of solid muscle. Currently, I am 205 Lbs, 6'5, 6% BF. Very, Very Lean. I am a "hard gainer" with multiple cycles under his belt, the last of which was run last summer (20 wks)...and is responsible for my currently lean physique (tren , test, eq, growth).

Would like to run this between 16 and 20 weeks as I believe Long cycles tend to yield more permanent results.

I will be booting HCG throughout (250/2x wk) and have Nolva on hand for PCT. Arimidex just in case during the cycle. Will also start running growth 4 weeks prior to ending this cycle at 4IU, 6 days a week (2 IU in am, 2 IU post workout). I will continue to run the growth through the fall,winter and in to spring...probably like 35 weeks. While some might dissagree on the growth use, I will not start it before and run durring my cycle. Using it during the winter will allow me to "over eat" in order to maintain my additional bulk at a low BF %.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jay_notellin; 04-13-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Test-P (weeks 1 - 2) @ 75mg/ed or 150mg/eod
    Test-E (weeks 1 - 16) @ 625mg/wk
    EQ (weeks 1 - 16) @ 500mg/wk
    Tren -E (weeks 1 - 10) @ 400mg/wk
    Masteron (16 - 18) @ ~300mg/wk

^^ Only thing I would change is probably get another bottle of masteron, and bump to ~400mg/wk, and run for 5+ weeks.

You should use nolvadex AND clomid for your PCT. These are long cycles.. you should really be using 2 SERMS.

I don't agree w/ your GH protocol (the timing); however, the dosage and length look sufficient to see some results from the GH. but I won't take it any further then that

Hope that helps..

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Test-P (weeks 1 - 2) @ 75mg/ed or 150mg/eod
    Test-E (weeks 1 - 16) @ 625mg/wk
    EQ (weeks 1 - 16) @ 500mg/wk
    Tren -E (weeks 1 - 10) @ 400mg/wk
    Masteron (16 - 18) @ ~300mg/wk

^^ Only thing I would change is probably get another bottle of masteron, and bump to ~400mg/wk, and run for 5+ weeks.

You should use nolvadex AND clomid for your PCT. These are long cycles.. you should really be using 2 SERMS.

I don't agree w/ your GH protocol (the timing); however, the dosage and length look sufficient to see some results from the GH. but I won't take it any further then that

Hope that helps..

-VM
    I like the looks of that. another bottle of Masteron can be had very easily. Ok to run it w/out a test? My initial plan was to run the tren for 12 weeks, then jump on the masteron for 8...so another bottle would be necessary anyway. I gotta make sure these half lifes jive at the end of the cycle....

Will definitely add the clomid to my PCT due to the length of this cycle. Thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin View Post
    I like the looks of that. another bottle of Masteron can be had very easily. Ok to run it w/out a test? My initial plan was to run the tren for 12 weeks, then jump on the masteron for 8...so another bottle would be necessary anyway. I gotta make sure these half lifes jive at the end of the cycle....

Will definitely add the clomid to my PCT due to the length of this cycle. Thanks for your input
    Sounds good bro... looks like a decent cycle.. quite a few compounds, but very moderate dosages.

Test + 19-nor + DHT-derivative cycles are the hands-down best imo, and you've got it all, with a little EQ to give vascularity + hunger. I've run a very similar cycle; however, with much different doses...

But yeah in any case, I would do masteron @ 400mg/wk for 6.. even 8 weeks... (if u have money for 2 bottles.)

I'm assuming it's mast-prop since it's 100mg/mL.... so yes it's fine to run the mast w/ "no test"... however, the reality of the matter is that you will still have test in your body (your just waiting for it/ the ester "enan" to clear your system.)

If you want to invest in another bottle of test-p (when you get the mast) then you could also run Test-P (weeks 17 + 18) @ 75mg/ed, and end it when you stop the mast-prop... PCT will be 3 days after that.

I really like to backload with short-esters like prop, when waiting for the long esters to clear... but yah just my 0.02

Glad I could help. Best of luck..

Anymore questions feel free to PM me.

-VM

Darksyde is offline Member
    six and a half feet tall, and it took multiple cycles to get to 205? you may want to look in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    six and a half feet tall, and it took multiple cycles to get to 205? you may want to look in a different direction.
    He's currently @ 6% bodyfat you twit!

-VM

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    He's currently @ 6% bodyfat you twit!

-VM

My exact thought !!

Darksyde is offline Member
    and?

V-Man, Thanks for your input. Below is the cycle I am running. Pinned last night.

Prop - 525 mg/week (Pin 75 MG ED) Weeks 1-2
    Test E - 625 MG/week (Pin Wed, Sat) Weeks 1-16
    EQ - 400 MG/week (Pin Wed, Sat) Weeks 1-16
    Tren E - 300 MG/Week (Pin Wed, Sat) Weeks 1-10
    Masteron 400 MG/Week (Pin Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) Weeks 11-18
    Prop - 525 mg/week (Pin 75 MG ED) Weeks 17-18

Bumpin HCG @ 250 IU 2x a week to keep my nuts in check. Will increase if necessary. Nolva & Clomid PCT.

As I said, Hit the prop last night (and Hit it again this AM). First time using a Short Esth Test and swear I can feel it already. I am loving the looks of this cycle. Really looking forward to see how these chemicals work together.

Note on the Tren. My bro (real life bro) had some nasty sides with it. With this in mind I am keeping the dosage low. Spread out over ten weeks, I do believe it will still have a significant effect. Ran it at around 200 MG a week (tren hex) LY and it really leaned me out. Tren is a remarkable compound.

Wish me luck and happy pinning to the rest of you.
    Last edited by Jay_notellin; 04-15-2010 at 06:26 PM.

lol... why don't you use 500mg/wk of EQ for the 16 weeks? Are you planning on saving 3mL of EQ for your next cycle or something loll...

Regarding the tren ... you shouldn't experience THAT many sides on 300mg/wk. That's pretty low. I usually recommend 350mg/wk for first timers (and that's also with Tren-A.. so when taking into account the ester weight it is a pretty significant difference from the 300mg Tren-E you're taking)...

You definitely shouldn't have problems with it .... unless you're a p$ssy!!!

j/k... kk well good luck bro... keep a log, or PM me updates or something..

-VM

lol... why don't you use 500mg/wk of EQ for the 16 weeks? Are you planning on saving 3mL of EQ for your next cycle or something loll...

Regarding the tren ... you shouldn't experience THAT many sides on 300mg/wk. That's pretty low. I usually recommend 350mg/wk for first timers (and that's also with Tren-A.. so when taking into account the ester weight it is a pretty significant difference from the 300mg Tren-E you're taking)...

You definitely shouldn't have problems with it .... unless you're a p$ssy!!!

j/k... kk well good luck bro... keep a log, or PM me updates or something..

-VM
    Oh boy. A math wiz I am not (but supposed to be). And to think i work with numbers and spreadsheets for a living....and I have all this on a spreadsheet.

On a serious note, I want my Test MG to be close to my non test. For this reason I am keeping the EQ at 400 MG per week. Additionaly, while I did see a difference when I took EQ from 300 to 400 before.. i saw no difference when I increased it to 500. also get this stuff on the CheAp...

If i bump anything, id like to bump the tren....and will probably end up doing it around week 4. Love tren.

Also forgot to add I front loaded everything except the Test. Double dosages. Plan to double again on saturday, then standard dosages going forward.

Thanks for your replies VM. The knowledge and input is very much appreciated.

Thread Information