Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jammy1234 is offline New Member

Deca test prop help

Does nandrolone stak well with testosterone propinate please help.. And how long untill you would see gains

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Tell us more about you so we can help...
    wt
    training exp
    cycle exp
    bf%

Right il tell u everything thank you im 22 im 5ft 9 i weigh 11st8 now i have been running test 350 and some deca made by zaria research also so tripple x rhom lab. I put on about 7 ibs with this in 6 weeks but nt seen no where near the gains i saw from my first deca and sus cycle i have some test enthate made by oxide laboratories and some deca made by meya aigis also some test prop testo rapid by alpha pharma health care the reason of my weight is i had a dislocted shoulder from training aout 14 months ago. Please advise me what to do now.i have done 2 cycles before first cycle just 7 deca and 7 sus and second is when i dislocated my shoulder ive had the op now and thats fine thank u mate

So you're 22 yrs old, 5'9", 165 lbs. That's kinda on the small side considering you've run some cycles. It's advised that you build a good based lifting naturally before you ever consider steroid use . 165 isn't a good base and that's after you've already started.

Before you ever start AAS use you need to make sure you're educated in proper training and diet. If you don't have these things down first, you won't get the results you want with AAS. AAS is just one piece of the puzzle. It won't compensate for improper training or lack of good diet.

Visit the diet section and start learning to eat properly to add size. Research on this site about AAS, training and diet before you start another cycle.

i here this can u please educate me on running test prop and deca are they a good stack

Quote Originally Posted by jammy1234 View Post
    i here this can u please educate me on running test prop and deca are they a good stack
    Bro, you need to educate yourself. I can't do that for you. Why would you inject anything into your body without knowing what it is and what it's doing?

Do you run a PCT after your cycle? You need to go on PCT now and start researching on this site. You shouldn't be taking aas.

no i will be running pct this time though.... i understand what ur saying but i would really like ur help about the deca and prop and have u heard of those brands i mentiones the oxide laboratories

Thread Information