abmyers is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle and 2 questions

Question 1: Its been nearly two years since my last cycle, but here is the problem. I bought my test and tren two years ago and they have been sitting in my closet since. The reason I didn't start them was a new relationship and I didn't want to risk libido issues, combined with changing jobs.

Now I have these sitting in the closet and I want to use them but I'm affraid that the half lives will render them inneffective. The compounds are tren accetate homebrew and test enanthate .

Any opinions on the effectiveness left in these bad boys? Don't use or increase dosage? If so by how much?

Questions 2:

I'm getting older and the idea of buying illegal substances is rather scary these days. In college I didn't care as much because I have less to lose. Now, the risk reward scale has shifted, and I am seriously considering only looking at substances that are not currently banned (completely legal) but I'd like one that probably will be illegal soon. Does anyone know any compounds like this? An example would be Tren XTreme, which was found to be a very powerful designer AAS. Any good non-mehtylated stuff out there these days?

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Well since I didnt get any answers I did what any responsible person would do and started anyway. If its not effective I should know soon.

On the bright side, tren cough on the first pin....sweet.

BTW - Researching designer AAS and pro-whatevers is more complicated that regular AAS. You need to be a chemist to understand this stuff. If anyone has anything enlightening please share.

Thread Information