kojak_x is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Possible Gyno after 5 Months? Need Advice.

Hopefully this is the right area. Sorry if it not.

Now I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice? Five months ago I did a cycle of epistane at 40 40 20 20 followed by Nolva at 40 40 20 20. Everything went great. Now about 2 weeks ago I started having abit of tingling on my left nipple and I notice that it is just abit (seems like swollen). I notice it subsides some days and starts getting swollen some other days.

I do not feel a hard lump at all. It just seems that there is abit of fat building up around the area.

I must also mention that I have gained some fat the last month. Poor diet, lack of gym.

My question is if anyone thinks this is recurring gyno? and what might be the best protocol to go about getting rid of it (if in fact it is.) The only thing I can think of is back to Nolva to surpress estrogen.

If anyone would have some suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I would jump on the nolvadex immediately @ 10 - 20mg/ed... in the mean time you should get some letro or a-dex.. it should clear that up no problem..

estro levels may just still be high post cycle..

-VM

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    It's hard to tell if it's fat, unless you had bf% before and current. The tingling sensation could be a sign. Strange, because I thought Epistane didn't aromatize that much. Although, I have read up on Epistane in years.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kojak_x View Post
    Hopefully this is the right area. Sorry if it not.

Now I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice? Five months ago I did a cycle of epistane at 40 40 20 20 followed by Nolva at 40 40 20 20. Everything went great. Now about 2 weeks ago I started having abit of tingling on my left nipple and I notice that it is just abit (seems like swollen). I notice it subsides some days and starts getting swollen some other days.

I do not feel a hard lump at all. It just seems that there is abit of fat building up around the area.

I must also mention that I have gained some fat the last month. Poor diet, lack of gym.

My question is if anyone thinks this is recurring gyno? and what might be the best protocol to go about getting rid of it (if in fact it is.) The only thing I can think of is back to Nolva to surpress estrogen.

If anyone would have some suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

that may be ur only problem

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Seems weird that this is showing up so long after the epistane. If I was you I would try to get back in the gym and get the body fat down a bit. Summers almost my friend...

Thx for the reply man.

Its funny because from the time I wrote this post the left nipple has subsided to normal. It has been doing this from time to time. I also do have letro on hand.

Now I haven't used letro before. Its from lion from about a year ago. Hopefully its still good as the color has changed abit darker.

Now should I only use only the Nolva? or go on letro for some time then finish with Nolva? (as some gyno reversal protocol suggests?)

And for how long if I only Nolva is the best way to go?

Thx
    Last edited by kojak_x; 04-20-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Seems weird that this is showing up so long after the epistane. If I was you I would try to get back in the gym and get the body fat down a bit. Summers almost my friend...
    Yeh man Im back at the gym. I only had 2 weeks off and the 2 weeks before that I was going easy due to my back.

6 sessions at the chiro, massage, laser and spinal decompression and Im as good as new after a month.

Diet is back in check.

That letro is prob overkill man, just m.o. The rebound would make it not worth the hassle.

Maybe just have 10mg nolva tabs available. Also, watch out when that fats melts off -rapid fat loss can release a lot of estrogen and other goodies you have stored in it.

RS

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    If you do the letro reversal make sure you run nolva at least two weeks after last letro dose to keep estrogen rebound from binding to gyno receptors. Gyno is weird, it can seem puffy one minute but then if you go out in the cold or something the nipple recesses back in and looks normal. I had gyno 4 years ago and letro reversal diddnt work for me and I went under the knife. Hope this helps.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I would still go with letro, very good against gyno. Good luck.

Im going to try some 10mg Nolva for a few weeks and see where it goes.

Thx for all the replies, apprecaiate all the help.

does anyone know how long I should run the Nolva for?

I started taking is 20mg tab today. I haven't felt any tingling today so thats good, but the left nipple is abit puffy again. I guess I won't see any results for a few days.

If anyone has any more thoughts I would love to hear them. I will keep updates on my progress.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    so whats your plan with the nolva stay on it 10mg ed until... what? it subsides and then you stop using nolva and it comes back again?

apmakeio- is offline New Member
    gyno can happen anytime from the hormonal balance in your body. check your hormone levels and then we can discuss on the results practically.

Thread Information