andyr99 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help, extreme dizziness

Hi all, just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this, i had my first test enanthate shot yesterday only 1 ml (250 mg i think) and about 2 minutes after i got EXTREMELY dizzy and broke out in a sweat but about 2 minutes later it was like it never happened its now been 24 hrs and i feel fine, i did have a big night on the piss the night before and had very little sleep could this have caused it? It did worry me so i'd like to see if anybody knows why it happened before i have another shot, i'm not afraid of needles either just incase people think it may be that. I appreciate any help.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like it was a mental thing man.

go easy on the sauce son, keep urself hydrated..

probaly all in your head man, just forget it ever happened

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    when u pull the needle out was there any blood? u dont even know what was the strength of ur test????

Thats what my mate said too but i'm not convinced, i really hope so though

Nah no blood at all, not sure on the strength but i have lots of mates on the same and given by the same guy and had no problems on 3 times what i had

Quote Originally Posted by andyr99 View Post
    Nah no blood at all, not sure on the strength but i have lots of mates on the same and given by the same guy and had no problems on 3 times what i had
    i guess its all in ur head but what concerns me that you are putting something in ur body without knowing how much u r putting in??? just cause ur mate is doing it??? I would never do that but again its just me .....

Yeah point taken and a good one, the only reason i do put my trust in this guy is he has alot of experience with it and is very professional about it all and its the exact same batch as i have seen given to plenty of other people in the same begining doses as me without issue, bottom line is though that he know a hell of alot more than me.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    adrenaline would be my bet if it were your first shot.

Yeah could be i was a bit on edge about it if i'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i guess its all in ur head but what concerns me that you are putting something in ur body without knowing how much u r putting in??? just cause ur mate is doing it??? I would never do that but again its just me .....
    agreed...

Yeah point taken and a good one, the only reason i do put my trust in this guy is he has alot of experience with it and is very professional about it all and its the exact same batch as i have seen given to plenty of other people in the same begining doses as me without issue, bottom line is though that he know a hell of alot more than me.
    thats y we have mods here, big, marcus, moosey, siggy and dukkit to name a few. I would never trust a guy who sell me stuff cause he is in it for business . Sorry to get off the point but it is a little point of concern for me thats all.

I do appreciate the concern i really do but i do trust the guy and from the research i did i was under the impression that 1 ml was 250 mg on average and that was the standard starting point? Please let me know if i'm way off the mark on this one.

I do appreciate the concern i really do but i do trust the guy and from the research i did i was under the impression that 1 ml was 250 mg on average and that was the standard starting point? Please let me know if i'm way off the mark on this one.
    pharma grade test the one u can find in Canada is 200mg/ml. The one comes from Germany is 250mg/ml and I am talking about pharma grade. When it comes to UGL it is possible that it is 250mg. I would ask the guy what is the strength? Cause I am guessing its a UGL without label thats why you are not sure about the strength. I would ask for the strength. how much u were planning on taking EW? I am guessing 500mg?

I'll definitely ask him about the strength, he showed me the vial and it did have an authentic looking label on it, if it looked dodgy i wouldn't have got it and yeah 500mg until the last 2 weeks which will be tapered down, thanks for the knowledgeble reply.

also, what is your planned PCT?

He supplied me with nolvadex

I'll definitely ask him about the strength, he showed me the vial and it did have an authentic looking label on it, if it looked dodgy i wouldn't have got it and yeah 500mg until the last 2 weeks which will be tapered down, thanks for the knowledgeble reply.
    how long of a cycle u r planning on running? 12 weeks? and again I am assuming its a Long easter either enanthate or cyp...do u know which one it is? what do you mean he showed u the vial are u telling me u dont have the vial on you?
    why tapered down??? any particular reason?

To me PCT look week Moose can help u in this regard I dont do PCT cause I am on TRT.

Yeah 12 weeks, its enanthate , nah he's keeping the vial with him he puts the names and date started on them and i just go weekly i dont have the know how to do it myself, i thought if you tapered it down your natural test levels return easier? Whats is used for trt?

Yeah 12 weeks, its enanthate, nah he's keeping the vial with him he puts the names and date started on them and i just go weekly i dont have the know how to do it myself, i thought if you tapered it down your natural test levels return easier? Whats is used for trt?
    test E needs to be injected twice a week approx 3.5 days apart. so Monday morning and thursday afternon or morning.
    U dont need to taper it down just ask for help on PCT and start PCT whenever it suppose to be started (again moose or someone can help u with that).

U need to learn how to inject urself need to know exactly what u r putting in and how much u r putting in. Who give u idea to be injected only once a week? if it the same guy who is selling u this then he doesnt know sh!t.

TRT is a short for testostrone replacement therapy doctors put u on when ur natural testostrone production is low normally its either test e or test c some doctors give u jell as well mine put me on test e .

I did do quite a bit of reading (maybe not enough) and i always read once a week? Everyone i know has done that with remarkable results, i'm in Australia maybe we have different expectations here haha?

I did do quite a bit of reading (maybe not enough) and i always read once a week? Everyone i know has done that with remarkable results, i'm in Australia maybe we have different expectations here haha?
    nope its all abt the half life u need to built up the blood level gradually and then maintain it thats y it takes around 4 weeks to test fully activate in ur blood and ur ballls aching...it always twice a week sorry i dont remember the right numbers regarding half life.

Ok thanks for the insight i'll do a bit more reading here now im a member, must go now its 1 am here and getting grief off the girlfriend for bed time, thanks again for the replies, much appreciated.

Ok thanks for the insight i'll do a bit more reading here now im a member, must go now its 1 am here and getting grief off the girlfriend for bed time, thanks again for the replies, much appreciated.
    no problem......i was in ur place once and still am in most time.

Thread Information