Thread: Need some help.

big_baz is offline New Member

Need some help.

Hello guys, I am here looking for some help. I am looking to start a cycle which will allow me to get some good size and still allow me to be semi-cut. I am 25 years old, 5'8 165 lbs. I have been working out since I was 12 years old but nothing to get huge gains due to the fact I have been hockey player in the juniors and couldn't be too huge or I wouldn't be able to skate. I have worked out to maintain my fitness and training , but now my career is over for hockey and have moved onto newer and better things. If someone could point me in the right direction for a good starter cycle that will allow me to get a good size gain while still being semi-cut it would be most appretaited, I hope I have given you enough information about my body type/size. Thanks in advance.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    My advice to you is to read the stickies at the top of this section. Theres alot of good info there.

thanks i have been reading them now for a while , jsut want some more answers from those who are experienced in these cyckes outlined above in the stickies. Me being not so familiar with the certain types etc someone with some experience would definately guide me

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so hows your diet..?
    in my honest oppinion i bet its lacking in a variety of ways

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Test e or c is recommended for a first cycle. 10-12 weeks

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Ive got a question not trying to be rude but why do you always asume people have bad diets

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Test E is always a good starter cycle from what I hear im doing my first cycle right now and im on anadrol - 50mg a day - 400mg a week test E win - dball are good jumpers too make sure you get a good PCT.

Im just being a parrot btw but some advice is better than none

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ don't mean to b rude either, but I think taiboxa said that because theguy is 5'8" 165 and only semi-cut... Recommend that u be a bit heavier for a cycle at that height...

Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    Ive got a question not trying to be rude but why do you always asume people have bad diets
    because i have been around a long long time.. and over 90% of aas newbies have POOR DIETS.. and i can look at their stats and pretty much tell something is askew right off the bat.. and since about 90% of them have poor diets.. and that is also the MOST IMPORTANT aspect in BB'ing.. that is where i start

Far as my diet goes it's pretty descent and I am currently cut pretty good, I also have a very fast metabolism and gaining weight is tough for me. As I stated in my post I was looking to do a steroid cycle that would allow me to be still semi-cut as I'm looking to bulk up but don't want to look like I have a gut like I have seen on sone guys who do steroids . I assume those guys are eating too much maybe? But like I said I'm a first timer looking for some honest answers. Hope that clears up my diet issue for you

I think you guys got confused by my statement of semi-cut I jsut noticed that now, thats the result I want during my bulking cycle if possible, I currently am cut though currently just looking to gain at least a good 10-15 lbs now with a good starter cycle

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    Because everybodys body usually reacts the same to FOOD> So when someone with questionable stats for a cycle comes onto our forum// we can usually help them gain weight naturally without using AAS.

ok well now you guys know my diet is good and I am a well trained hockey player who needs the extra boost.

Quote Originally Posted by big_baz View Post
    ok well now you guys know my diet is good and I am a well trained hockey player who needs the extra boost.
    i know your diet?! LOL i know NOTHING ABOUT IT!

you didnt give me macros, or meal times, you didnt give me a dietary break down of the types of food you eat and quantities..

goto the diet section of this forum because you have boatloads of work to do in that area before you even start to think about exogenous hormone usage

Thread Information