dharts is offline Associate Member

need help with letro dosage how much when etc

currently im running 600 mg test c, 600 mg eq and 100 mg masteron eod. i dont really feel any problems as far as gyno, i would to be precatuious. i have letro 2.5 on hand my question is should i take it, will it hurt to take it, can i take half a pill a day and still see a result with it? all questions i would love to have answered as well as any other suggetions , i also have nolva on hand as well. i was wondering also i heard it can actuallly make you look better and takes alot of water weight out of body. i dont know if thats a bad thing because muscles are alot of water. let me know any input. thanks for all the help guys. and if needed my stats are 5'9 , 195, 9 percent bf

any helpplease

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    If you're not having estrogen related issues then you really don't need it. Aromasin would be better suited for on cycle usage.

However, to answer your question, you could dose .625 (1/4 tab) M W F and see how you like it. It should dry you up nicely on that stack.

nunyabizness is offline Junior Member
    Read the stickies on PCT. They have a lot of info on when you need to start PCT and what/how to run it.
    Last edited by nunyabizness; 04-27-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Sounded short.

i will read the stickies i just wanted some personal experiences or opions. lean i could take a quarter tab and still be effective also is letro safe and will it down any of my gains. thanks for all your help

Letro is safe, but if you suppress too much estrogen you will minimize your gains. From what I've been reading, you require estrogen to develop muscles, and if you don't have enough it will slow your gains. In addition, posts I've read suggest that if you come off of Letro the wrong way you could experience rebound gyno. The studies I looked at didn't mention any rebound issues - but they may not have been looking at those in the studies. I may be on Letro for the rest of my life since I am on HRT. However, that's only if it seems to work. I'm getting small pimples, so I'm thinking my T is starting to get up there. (been back on HRT for a week, second week of 2.5 mg of Letro.)

That's all I really know lol.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Just FYI, 2.5mg is a VERY large dose of Letro. Femara is extremely powerful in even the smallest dosages. However, everyBODY is different so you'll need to play it by ear.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t run letro unless you get gyno. If you get estro sides get some adex or aromasin . Letro is over kill and will hinder gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Just FYI, 2.5mg is a VERY large dose of Letro. Femara is extremely powerful in even the smallest dosages. However, everyBODY is different so you'll need to play it by ear.
    That's 2.5 mg WEEKLY, as done in the study with success.

Thread Information