cornbreadeddieme is offline New Member

Specifics about First Time Use

Hey everybody. Obviously I'm new to the forum as well as the topic of steroids . I've read a few of the noob posts, but I still have a few questions. I'm currently 19 years old, and the only reason im considering steroid use is to catch up on lost time. I'm trying out for a collegiate track team next fall, and I'm going to train seriously for the next 4 months sprinting (400m). I'm cosidering just one cycle to catch me up on my lack of sprinting experience. I've sprinted for over a year now, but I'm not new to athletics. Obviously the times i need to achieve toe the line of human limitation. Otherwise I wouldn't consider these. Any sprinters with steroid use have suggestions? I'm not too worried about size gain, as I'm about 165 pounds. I plan on gettin up to 170 or 175, but I just want to gain as much as I can from these next few months of hard training. Thanks for your time and help.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please take your time to read all the educational threads at the top of this forum, all the questions you may have will be answered there.....

If your not sure about anything please ask....

I was asking what the best steroid is for sprinting...

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbreadeddieme View Post
    I was asking what the best steroid is for sprinting...
    Jesus bro! You are too young! If you have researched or read anything you would know this. No steroid is right for you right now. Why are you young guys so stubborn??? Dont you know the damage you could do to your endocrine system?

I just find it hard to believe that he damage done will be that different due to a few years age difference.

danielli is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro. People here just want to point out the consequences taht can occur with starting too young. Sometimes when folks get it stuck in their mind that they'll "be fine", or "it won't happen to me", they start to ignore, or minimize the risk they're taking.

However, IF you decide to do it, there is a wealth of information on this site. I think you'll have better luck helping yourself find what's in you best interest given your goals, and then ask for confirmation.

Oh and:

I just find it hard to believe that he damage done will be that different due to a few years age difference.

go ask some of the guys on the TRT forum why they think they're on TRT for life now. I bet they didnt believe it at the time either.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Do you really find it that hard to believe?

I guess it would be ok for a 6 year old girl to go on a cycle of VODKA 4oz a day for 4 months.

I guess that will have no effect on her either.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    The people on this site just speak the truth about how steroids should be taken! Until about 21, your natural test levels are as high as a40 year old man doing a cycle of 350-500mg of test a week. so when a 19 year old wants to shut down his natural test production of a 300mg a week cycle in order to risk permamnent shutdown for a lousy 100-200mg of test total, it just seems stupid. It could honestly cause you to be slower once the effect wear off and end up making you be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Eat a perfect diet.. I mean perfect! Take a good daily vitamin get some good creatine and nitric oxide and have at it! Steroids are not a miracle cure. at your age I would take the money you would spend and stock the fridge up with good meat and everything els you need to make your diet spot on! I bet your results will surprise you!

Thanks guys, but not every steroid is test basted is it?

Thread Information