bber99 is offline Junior Member

Type 1 diabetic and Clen/T3/GH

So, I'm not planning on using any of them for quite a while but...

I know Clen and albuterol are both supposed to cause insulin resistance, so as a type one diabetic if it ****ed with my blood sugars and I felt like crap = can't train for shit, it would be pointless anyways
    So, if there are any type 1 diabetics on here, how much of a difference did clen/albu make in your insulin sensitivity?

T3 is also something I've checked out, does anyone have experience with this causing insulin resistance, from what I've read, it seems like their isn't a definitive answer..

And then GH, I know it causes insulin resistance, any diabetics have experience with that?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i would say that these things are not worth the risk for you bro. I have heard and read about hgh, t3 and other things causeng major problems for diabetics.

Why not just put the work in and reach your goals without it?

bber99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    i would say that these things are not worth the risk for you bro. I have heard and read about hgh, t3 and other things causeng major problems for diabetics.

Why not just put the work in and reach your goals without it?
    well the problem is they cause insulin resistance, I control my insulin...so I then need to take more insulin...not quite a MAJOR problem

No type 1 diabetics out there?

Thread Information