I am looking to take a short cycle of around maybe 8 weeks. I am not looking for your typical steriod look. I dont want it to be so obvious. Everyone always answers questions thinking the person wants to look crazy huge. I am currently dieting and working out 4-5 days a week. I want to get lean and ripped,not all pumped up. A friend of mine was going to get me some winny and some test. I am wondering what my healthiest option is. I want to know what type of cycle I can take(short time frame) with the least side effects. Looking for something that has a slim chance of making me bald,grow tits,and lose almost everything when the cycle is over. I have heard things about some things leaving most of the gains and not turning into estrogen. Is there any time of cycle I can take thats not crazy hard core,and doesnt have to many side effects. I know nothing is perfect, but someone please help me decide what I should take, so I can go to my friend and say ,"hey,this is what I want to take" I plan on putting on lean muscle,and burning a lot of fat. I already went from 238 a a little over a month ago,to now 224, and it aint stopping. I plan on starting this cycle in the beginning of june