Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewMuscle83 is offline Member

OTC and prescription drugs while on Winstrol

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a significant health risk involved with taking drugs while on oral winstrol . I'm mainly concerned about liver damage. Currently I am taking 60mg per day. The duration will be 7 weeks.

I take 20mg Omeprazole once or twice per day. I have terrible heartburn and cannot go without this medicine. Will this cause me any risk?

Also, I recently injured/pulled my neck and am in terrible pain. It should recover by the end of the week, but meanwhile, I've been prescribed some Vicodins. I haven't taken any in fear of liver damage, so I'm wondering if I can take some until the pain subsides. I'm considering 3 or 4 total doses, at no more than 500mg a dose. Each dose should be spaced out at least 4-6 hours. Can I take that much?

Finally, I'd like to take Ibuprophen one or two times per day as well so it can help with the pain. I will not be dosing this while dosing the Vicodin. I'm thinking 600-800mg per dose, once or twice per day, and no more than 3 or 4 days per week. Is this a dangerous addition?

I appreciate any input. I'm sitting here in pain and not taking anything because I'm worried about liver damage. I am supplementing with 2000mg a day of Milk Thistle and drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water per day. Please let me know if I'm able to take any of these drugs.

Thanks.

EDIT: forgot to mention I'm also taking a fat burner twice a day (OxyElite Pro) and a non-stim burner 3 times per day (Lean Xtreme).
    Last edited by NewMuscle83; 04-14-2010 at 07:32 PM.

anyone?

RAG3 is offline Junior Member
    If you plan on taking winny tabs then you def. should be worried about liver damage i would stay away from vicodin esp. while on any AAS.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Does vicodin contain tylenol? BTW, tylenol is a major cause for liver failure through ER visits

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    if you want liver protection go with UDCA

slimy is offline Associate Member
    How can you train if you are in so much pain that you need Vicodin?

My advice: stop the cycle, run pct, get your neck fixed. There will be plenty of time for a cycle when you are healthy.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    What about antihistamines? I've been told they are liver toxic?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I foy really need the pain meds , see if your doctor will switch you to a low low dose of oxycodone (percoset) and take you off the Vicoden (hydrocodone) The reason being is percosets (oxycodone is available without codeine or tylenol in it so you can have the pain meds without the worry of them causing liver damage. I was switched many many years ago from meds with tylenol/codeine it it for that reason. my LFTs (liver function tests) went from a 9 when I started to 51 after 12 months (Usually anything above 40 is considered bad)

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Ibuprofin is liver toxic too.

Well, neck pain is gone, so I don't need it anymore. However, I go in for a root canal next friday, and I'm sure I'm going to need something to help with the pain. I'll see if he can give me percoset, if not, I'll bear with the pain.

Thanks for the input

ok, I'm getting the root canal done right now and its horribly painfull. I'm going to need something for the pain. I'm gonna ask him for a low dose of percocet to avoid liver damage. anything else I need to know?

Thread Information