Thread: clenbuterol...

j.h6 is offline Female Member

clenbuterol...

A few years ago, i got some Clenbuterol tabs. took them as recommended, had the shakes like crazy, sweat like hell when i ate, everything that I was supposed to have happen, happend. got ahold of some liquid clen , which I will never get again, I only got it cuz thats all that was available, and it tastes like hammerd sh**. I take as directed, and I have no shakes at all. just a few hot flashes here and there. I know I am taking enough, but why did I have the reactions last time off the pills, but not this time off the liquid? And I know the stuff is legit... Are you just not guaranteed to have the shakes every time or something?
    Anyways, I finally have the pill form on the way...

Someguy123 is offline Member
    i find the liquid to be much stronger. my sides are much more pronounced, compared to an equal dose of tabs.

if you hate the taste, why do you keep squirting it on your tongue?? mix it with some juice or something, so you dont have to taste it.

EternalStud is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j.h6 View Post
    A few years ago, i got some Clenbuterol tabs. took them as recommended, had the shakes like crazy, sweat like hell when i ate, everything that I was supposed to have happen, happend. got ahold of some liquid clen , which I will never get again, I only got it cuz thats all that was available, and it tastes like hammerd sh**. I take as directed, and I have no shakes at all. just a few hot flashes here and there. I know I am taking enough, but why did I have the reactions last time off the pills, but not this time off the liquid? And I know the stuff is legit... Are you just not guaranteed to have the shakes every time or something?
    Anyways, I finally have the pill form on the way...
    I'd see either the pills or liquid were dosed wrong, unless you measured wrong with the liquid (which is easily a possibility), nothing against you because I myself have a had the liquid and it can get tough/annoying to measure and consistency can be off sometimes. Pills are generally more exact.

It could also be your body building up tolerance as well.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalStud View Post
    ... It could also be your body building up tolerance as well.
    This is probably the case. Maybe your receptors never got "repaired" after being downgraded?

I also find no difference between the liquid and pill form.

Walnutz is offline Member
    I prefer liquid clen because it's easy to dose.

You may have built some sort of tolerance to it.

Thread Information