any programs or website that teach pronounciations of steroids?

Well for us guys who get our cycles in ways that don't involve meeting someone in person and doesn't really know anybody well enough to talk about steroids outside of the message boards. I would say there are few of us who know may a ton about a particular steroid , but sadly don't even know how to correctly pronounce it's name right. So does anyone know of a program that you can download or a site that shows the correct pronounciations? I used to have that speech Sam or whatever it's called but it didn't come with my vista.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 05-07-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Lol, most are pretty easy to sound out.

By the way, I typed it in google and it came up in like 0.35 seconds (that's what google said, lol)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    Well for us guys who get our cycles in ways that don't involve meeting someone in person and doesn't really know anybody well enough to talk about steroids outside of the message boards. I would say there are few of us who know may a ton about a particular steroid, but sadly don't even know how to correctly pronounce it's name right. So does anyone know of a program that you can download or a site that shows the correct pronounciations? I used to have that speech Sam or whatever it's called but it didn't come with my vista.
    well if you don't talk to people about them, why does it matter how you pronounce them? lol

Thread Information