Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    azizi123 is offline Banned

Embarrassing question.....

Hi,

feel a bit stupid asking this but I got to know if anybody has experienced this....

For the last 6 weeks i've been experiencing slight penile discharge, no smell, no pain, no spots, just pure discharge... Clear liquid.

I've been tested for STD twice and both tests cum back and said there was "micro plasma" or sunnin like that in my urine and prescribed me some doxycyclin, I took them and the discharge stopped, it then came back, so I had more doxy, still not gone so I had some metrondazole (or summon like that) still not gone so I had some "z pack medicine" called azi..., or summon, it was 4 pills I took all in once.

So... I've been taking anavar 60mg a day for last 8 weeks and wondered if this cud b the cause of thd discharge?? I told the doctor I was taking these pills and he sed he doesn't think that this will b the reason, it's just weird how approx. 2 weeks after taking the var this happened and when taking all these pills it hasn't stopped, slowed down but not stopped.

So.... Wat r ur thoughts ppl??

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Could just as easily be some kind of allergy or reaction to something - have you recently changed your soap or washing powder or anything else like that?

Hi,
    nope, everything is the same... I drink alot more water now than I ever did but I can't see that causing anything? It's basically just like pre cum, it's not loads but as I saw it I continue to look for it and being the wimp I am, I can usually find it when squeezing mr happy. I didn't know as steroids can have an effect on ur balls if that cud b the cause

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If you can take a photo of your pee pee when your having this discharge and send it via pm to DSM he will have all the answers you are looking for..

Hi, umm massively confused about that? Wat can he tell by looking at my pee?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123;51***69
    Hi, umm massively confused about that? Wat can he tell by looking at my pee?
    Trust me, he can tell you alot...

ok wiked thanks, although, i cant find dsm?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, mad mat your one funny kid

????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    007 is being a BAD boy. LOL
    Yes Im sure DSM4life would like to see the pictures. LOL

How old are you?
    Pre cum, discharge is normal for some people. It could just be your body going through those changes in life. LOL

But really it also could just be the steroids messing with your hormones a little. I dont think it's anything to worry about unless it's enough to be/feel uncomfortable or actually cause a wet spot. LOL

You might want to consider getting your prostate checked also to make sure it's not enlarged and causing issues.

o so 007 was taking the pi55?
    im 24, its deff not pre cum, i think it is the steroids as the discharge started 2 weeks after taking them and has been pretty constant whilst taking them...
    no wet spots but just when i get mr happy out i always admire him and as i notced discharge once, i hav a poke round n that n i see it!!
    hmm, prostate checked?? thats not the old finger is it?

Yup the old finger, and DSM4life would be glad to give you a prostate exam.

Don't worry you won't lose your manhood.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    It may just be premature ejac problems.

ask mr rose for help thats right up his street

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    It may just be premature ejac problems.

ask mr rose for help thats right up his street

...bitch, OH IT'S ON NOW!!!

Out of curiosity azzizi, what country do you reside in?

not prem ejac problems... im just confused and slightly concerned!!!
    i am british but the name azizi is iranian

See a doctor mate, its the only way.

Ah, yeh i know a guy called azizi, so was just wondering .

I did and he was confused... But cudnt see it being the var so was wondering if anybody had experienced the same?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It might be as simple as rubbing one out .

I know when some AAS are used people sometimes experience a over active sex drive .

How long are you running Var ?

I'm doing in for 10 weeks... However I've been doing it bout 8 weeks now.... So u rekon just bash one out every few hours lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Talking no way

go get him Rosie keep him in line.Love this stuff

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never tried Var , but other AAS had me in a increased state of ready .

There's only a couple weeks left .
    Good luck

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    maybe u just pre-cum everytime u think of sex

What u mean increased state of ready

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    this thread is a joke.

Shawn is offline Associate Member
    All i can say it wow. Just go get a condom, it it on and leave it on like a diaper. This should help

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    lol HARSH

Cheers mate :-)

mfkr2 is offline Junior Member
    have you tryed tasting it, to make sure it isnt sperm?

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfkr2 View Post
    have you tryed tasting it, to make sure it isnt sperm?
    well since you are the expert what taste should he look for most men dont taste sperm too often.

but seriosly thats a good call above "clamidia" 'spelled right' Chlamydia is something to look into along with many other things, any pain on urination? that and unusual discharge are the first s/s of clamidia, and l strongly agree that you should find another doc.
    Last edited by gymmonster; 05-10-2010 at 09:43 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    when ppl ask legit question most of the ppl become funny this kid is asking a serious question and here come all the "funny men" no wonder only troll come here and ask "can they use dbol only cycle"...if u dont know the answer leave it alone. to the OP fvck ur regular doctor and go see a different one. There is a STD called "clamida" look it up and see symptoms are related.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    i was on a tren /test/var cycle once and that happened to me. I stopped the var and it went away. I noticed it the most when taking a dump, because you can see your urine alot more. I would stop the var and see if it goes away. No BS.

oops i posted the wrong stuff here.. :O
    Last edited by Shawn; 05-10-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    when ppl ask legit question most of the ppl become funny this kid is asking a serious question and here come all the "funny men" no wonder only troll come here and ask "can they use dbol only cycle"...if u dont know the answer leave it alone. to the OP fvck ur regular doctor and go see a different one. There is a STD called "clamida" look it up and see symptoms are related.
    in all seriousness this may be the case but unlikely. a buddy of mine got it and complained of the same symptoms except he said the discharge was a yellowish substance, not clear. i believe this also comes with a burning sensation, both of which you are not experiencing. good luck with that bro. i still say slip on a condom to use as a diaper. lol jk

Cheers guys, I really do think it's the var, I've spoke to doc again n he sed I've had 4 lots of pills, any infection wud of gone by now n as there are no "strands" in my urine, no pain, spots etc... He sed just stop the var n see... Going Ibiza on the 18th so I'll stop then...

Cheers

manowarrior is offline New Member
    dont worry about it man, it could be some "dribbling" that happens occasionally, i got it a few times when i was in a state of extreme stress. i think its just a change in the body. i know a guy who when he had his first kiss with a girl he called me up when she left and told me his dick is soft and there was cum all in his pants hahahhahahaha, i think it can happen when your body is very tense.

also anavar is a dht derivitive and mabe it is having some effect on your prostate. because thats also an enlarged prostate symptom, no big deal tho, just lower your dosage and take some saw palmetto and see if that helps. if u feel an urgency to urinate but cant quite do it and u feel like theres something jammed in your cock, it could be an enlarged prostate, some people are more prone to it then others.

i dont think its clamidia because that usually leads to epidermititis and that is acompanied by fever like symptoms and testicle pain.

hope all goes well

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    I didn't read all the posts but judging from what you said in the original post, the same thing happened to me, i would notice it most after or before i had to take a piss. I was taking andropen at the time, and that was the first time it happened to me, now im on enanthate and it hasn't happened to date. Wasn't too worried tho, because everything worked just like it had to

orton4 is offline Member
    this has happened to me before during my pct... i talked to an experience AS user and he said he has heard of this before... all peoples bodies react different... changes in hormones happen in drastic levels... when i stopped my pct... it stopped within a few days

Ok that's cool guys, thanks.... I am such wimp when it comes to my little/BIG man as it's my tooool maaaan, lol. As I say though, it happned 2 weeks after the var (suppose that's how long var takes to start working) and hast stopped really since taking var, no pain, spots, fever etc, clear STD tests so just think I'm worrying or nothing.... I'll stick with the var for another 6 days tho and then of it for a while.... How long wud it b efore the var has completely left my system so I can monitor wen the drippy dik stops... Thanks

Thread Information