Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

got sick on cycle

the cycle is as follows
    1-4 dbol 40mg
    1-12 deca 400mg
    1-14 test-e 500mg

I got really sick halfway through week 7 and I have been laying in bed these past 3 days with no appetite and feeling really sick. I have been trying to forceed myself some shakes, oats, pb, soup, sometimes even chicken. Overall I have been eating much much much less than I usually do though. Somehow I havent lost as much weight as I thought, but I still look a little smaller in my mind. Is the fact that I am on cycle contributing to this?

Question #2: I am going in for a blood test tomorrow to test for mono. My mother insists on coming and I am worried that she will see elevated levels of testosterone show up. Is this the same kind of test or does this purely just test for mono?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Mono test is an oral swab buddy...

and no your not going to get your testosterone levels tested, lol wtf? why would you ever think that would be involved in a mononucleosis test?

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Mono test is an oral swab buddy...

and no your not going to get your testosterone levels tested, lol wtf? why would you ever think that would be involved in a mononucleosis test?

-VM
    I thought it was a blood test? And I dunno, was just making sure if they draw blood, it wasn't to check EVERYTHING. What's up with my first Q btw? Is it normal that I havent lost much weight? When I am natural and get really sick, I shrink and lose weight and look like complete shit

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I thought it was a blood test? And I dunno, was just making sure if they draw blood, it wasn't to check EVERYTHING. What's up with my first Q btw? Is it normal that I havent lost much weight? When I am natural and get really sick, I shrink and lose weight and look like complete shit
    Well, you have to keep in mind, that a reason you could not be losing 'much weight' right now, is because you are also doing zero cardio, and burning about the bare minimum amount of calories per day (since you're lying in bed all day.) During this time, your brain may begin to tell your body to begin to store all fat, etc.

Moreover, you're also still in an anabolic state right now... so yah.. that helps with it.

Good luck with the test, and hope you feel better soon,

-VM

VM you were wrong. the mono test they drew blood and I actually fainted during it because I was dehydrated. I dont think I have mono though. I am supposed to inject again tomorrow night so I think I will just do it. I am feeling a bit better and am planning on getting back in the gym on Friday

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both test e and deca have 7 or 8 day half-life . No worries , just get better . Could be simple flu , Allergies or ate some bad chicken or tuna .

Good luck .

JasonT is offline Member
    sorry to hear man...could it be test flu? just walk it off

Thread Information