Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kkim is offline New Member

First cycle Sust/Deca advice please

Hello im lending this account by a friend. Im a 25 years old man, been working out for 12 years, where all years have been taken very serious. I never taken any steroids before, but around me my friends and brothers have been taken them for several years, most likely decades haha, and now I think, well i know im ready for my first cycle.

My stats are following:

25 Years
    1.86m (converted to feet i think 6'1?)
    94kg (converted to lbs i think 207 lbs)
    I think i have reached my natural limit, and I would like to get a boost now

My diet has always been clean, i don't drink or smoke, and im very healthy, I never eat fast food etc. Only a lot of meat, and and in every meal of the day i get 30-50g protein. I eat 6 meals a day.

The cycle i have thought about has been for mass and ofcourse some strenght, but im focusing on mass mostly, and in some future cycle i can try Trenbolone for massive strenght hehe.

1-12 500mg Sustanon (Alpha Pharma) EW
    1-10 400mg Deca Durabolin (Diamond) EW
    1-4 50mg Anadrol (Jinan) ED

Sustanon and Deca 250/200mg inject every Mon/Thurrs

(The reason why i don't pick Dbol is because id rather like anadrol than dbol, since kickstart is kickstart, and even though you loose gains fast from anadrol so is dbol, and in an cycle like this in the end the anadrol gains, well a lot of em would been converted to solid gains)

PCT:

10-13 2000iu Hcg E4D
    1-13 0.5mg Adex ED
    13-15 40mg Nolva ED
    15-17 20mg Nolva ED

In my country clomid is very rare used, because we like to think it's a really ''old school'' prep with some funny side effect. And Adex, Aromasin , Nolva, Hcg is kinda the only things we use here in Denmark, though Proviron and Letro sometimes, if gyno needs to be cured.

Well all in all I have been collecting a lot of knowledge in the last many many years, and I hope you guys can tell me that im good to go, but please correct anything in my cycle if you think there is anything you would change!
    Last edited by Kkim; 05-12-2010 at 04:50 AM.

Kkim is offline New Member
    No comments?

rj90 is offline Associate Member
    Cycle looks good to me, however some would argue that there is no need for the deca because it is your first cycle...if you do have any problems you wont know whats causing it, the sus or the deca? I think that Sustanon at 500mg a week is plenty for great gains + PCT. If u decide to use the deca i would extend the sustanon an extra two weeks because of the properties deca has in shutting you down hard for e.g. week 1-12 sus week 1-10 deca.

Bump for any other inputs!
    Last edited by rj90; 05-12-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yep id drop the deca and run a standard pct..

Infact drop the drol aswell...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Stick to just the sust 250 for 10-12 weeks.

Have a look into Swiftos hCG thread, I think its best to run it 250iu twice a week throughout your cycle up to pct.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I ran sus 250 as my first cycle. Got acne problems. I couldn't diagnose which ester caused the problem. I was told by more experienced users not to do sustanon 250 but do a straight Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. If you have problems it's easier to troubleshoot your cycle. If you already have all the gear, I'd say just run the sustanon by itself. If you have problems at least it's narrowed down to one substance.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    i think the sticky said a long estered test is recommended with deca

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    run test alone, no reason to use all that when you dont know what test alone will do, if done right you should get a lot from test itself.
    Save the deca for down the road get what you can from test then add to it.

Thread Information