eckstg is offline Associate Member

Accidently got Clenbuterol injectable opposed to Oral Syrup

I recently purchased some horse injectable clenbuterol which contains 30mcg/ml.I had done some reading prior on the Oral syrup clen and thought when i got the injectable that it was the same as the oral syrup.Well after doing some more reading i see they are 2 totally seperate things.The bottle says to inject the horse intramuscular.

Anyone know if i can take this orally and get the same effects as the kind made to take orally or should i just inject it?It will really suck if i have to inject it since i would have to inject it 2-3 times daily in the middle of my 3 week clen run.

Any help is appreciated!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Not familiar with the injectable version, but you should be able to drink it just fine.

So you would think the body would get the same benefit taken orally even though its made for intramuscular injection?I was worried some of the chemicals in it may not allow my body to absorb the clen as easily when taken orally?

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Try a small dose orally, see if you're feeling ant effects. then you'll know.

I hear i should be able to tell easily due to how strong clen is?If i took 20mcg orally i should be able to tell right away if its good to go orally or not?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    not with 20mcg.

Take 50-100mcg, once off then you'll know if it works.

But i would do IM personally, due to 95%+ absorption (depending on your body).
    Last edited by Mr.Rose; 05-15-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    not with 20mcg.

Take 100-200mcg NO!!!, then you'll know if it works.

But i would do IM personally, due to 95%+ absorption (depending on your body).
    Do not take 100-200 mcg right off the get go. You shouldn't have a problem taking it orally. Start with the 1-ml dose of 30mcg. People react differently to clen . Have you researched cycling of clen? What is your proposed cycle?

I had a first time clen user that I showed how to make RTU Clen by diluting the concentrate into a different bottle. We mixed 200mcg (1ml) into 9 mils of water giving us 20mcg per ml. He was supposed to start with 1ml, but he misunderstood and drank the whole 200mcg. He was out of work for 3 days, couldn't eat and was vomiting the first day. Always start low with clen!!!
    Last edited by Bossman; 05-15-2010 at 07:12 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah that was some sketchy advice telling someone to try upto 200mcg in their first dose is retarded. I have gone upto 150mcg/day and even at a moderate 50mcg I get un-barable sides.

Well after reading a few profiles of clen i was under the assumption that 20mcg would be enough to get stimulatory effects from it and planned my first 3 week cycle like this :
    30/30/30/45/45/45/60/60/60/75/75/75/60/60/60/45/45/45/30/30/30

This was just an idea in the case when i try 30mcg if the effects was strong i may find working to 75mcg to be too much and have to change planned cycle.

After rose's response i was thinking of trying :
    75/75/75/100/100/100/125/125/125/150/150/150/125/125/125/100/100/100/75/75/75

But now with your warnings i am leaning toward this first cycle idea.I hope the smaller doses are pretty damned strong so i will get more benefit for my money.

I would like to take ketotifen at 2mg day to keep beta receptors fresh but no access to ketotifen at moment.My backup plan is dipenhydramine at 50mg every night before bed.Do you think dipenhydramine will upregulate the receptors like ketotifen or this is just a myth?

I also read 20-30mg yohimbine per day can stop the down-regulation of the noradrenaline feedback mechanisms.Is this pretty much meaning beta receptor upregulation like with using ketotifen or dipenhydramine?If so should i use yohimbine instead of dipenhydramine?

I was planning to try and take my daily dose in 2 seperate doses.How far apart is the least i should wait inbetween?

I plan to rotate eca stack for 3 weeks then switch to clen for 3 weeks back and forth.

Thanks for all the help!

The only thing proven to upregulate the beta 2 receptor is ketotifen. People commonly cycle between ECA and clen but the ephedrine competes for the same receptors that Clen does, so you will further down regulate the receptor and have diminishing results. Best to skip the ephedrine when you cycle back and forth. You could replace the E with yohimbine hcl. There is no need to taper back down the dose of clen. Taper up and then just stop. When starting the next cycle, start at the same dose you left off with. You taper up because the clen saturates the Beta 2 receptor requiring more clen to do the job.

If you do a 2 week on/off cycle, it will be more productive.

Well i have been on the eca stack 25mg E,200mg caffeine,and 1 aspirin 2-3 times a day for probaly 6 months or longer.I know i cannot feel the effects as when started anymore but i still feel some on it and think i would rather continue using it for a little boost opposed to nothing.Would you say like above i could drop the e replace it with yohimbe and rotate 3 week cycles of clen with 3 weeks yohimbe & caffeine and still get a good boost during the 3 weeks of using yohimbe and caffeine?

Also how would you describe how the right dose of clen makes you feel during its use?Very jittery and kinda crappy like too much caffeine at once or a more wide awake feel good mood?

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    You are right, i wouldn't recommend such a high dose off the bat. I was going more of personal experience from me and others around me. I always run clen at 150mcg right off the bat then move up to 300mcg over a week or two with no problems. I've seen studies with people on thousands of mcg's of clen a day, however this is to counteract beta-2-andregenic receptor deregulation.

None the less, disregard my advice above.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Is it helios you have?? If so its clen mixed with yohimbe? IF thats the case and it is suspended in water I would just inject it sub Q one time in the AM and be done with it clen has a long half life 36hrs? There is no sense at all to multiple daily injects and this is more effective then oral and requires smaller doses as well so be cautious on the dosing.

Edit: I use a slin needle 1cc 29gx1in to do all my sub Q injects its no big deal if you have never done them.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 05-15-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    Well i have been on the eca stack 25mg E,200mg caffeine,and 1 aspirin 2-3 times a day for probaly 6 months or longer.I know i cannot feel the effects as when started anymore but i still feel some on it and think i would rather continue using it for a little boost opposed to nothing.Would you say like above i could drop the e replace it with yohimbe and rotate 3 week cycles of clen with 3 weeks yohimbe & caffeine and still get a good boost during the 3 weeks of using yohimbe and caffeine?

Also how would you describe how the right dose of clen makes you feel during its use?Very jittery and kinda crappy like too much caffeine at once or a more wide awake feel good mood?
    Yes, I would drop the E when you cycle off the clen and replace with yohimbine HCL.

Clen gives me the jitters and muscle cramps and yes, a little crappy.

The clen starts losing its effects for me after 10 days. I would cut the cycles down to 2 weeks on/off and I bet you get better results.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Is it helios you have?? If so its clen mixed with yohimbe? IF thats the case and it is suspended in water I would just inject it sub Q one time in the AM and be done with it clen has a long half life 36hrs? There is no sense at all to multiple daily injects and this is more effective then oral and requires smaller doses as well so be cautious on the dosing.

Edit: I use a slin needle 1cc 29gx1in to do all my sub Q injects its no big deal if you have never done them.
    The clen i have is a horse injectable but only contains 30mcg a ml so injection route would take too many ml's once i find my tolerable daily dose.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Yes, I would drop the E when you cycle off the clen and replace with yohimbine HCL.

Clen gives me the jitters and muscle cramps and yes, a little crappy.

The clen starts losing its effects for me after 10 days. I would cut the cycles down to 2 weeks on/off and I bet you get better results.
    Thanks for all the great advice and help!!

Thread Information