Thread: AI & test susp

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

AI & test susp

Quick question has anybody got away without taking a AI on a test susp cycle?How bad was the bloat did you get gyno etc?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Like any Test some guys need to run an AI and some don't, its irrelevant what anyone else has used or not, its how you respond on Test

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Like any Test some guys need to run an AI and some don't, its irrelevant what anyone else has used or not, its how you respond on Test
    Yea I know but it seems like everybody runs a AI with test susp even at lose doses. & all tests arent created equal & have different impacts & effects on the user

kelevra is offline Member
    I'm at the end of 4 weeks of Test E @ 500mg weekly and started HCG @250iu in week 3 and have had to take no AI's. Nips got sensitive last week for about 3 days and now back to normal. But not everyones the same as stated above.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Yea I know but it seems like everybody runs a AI with test susp even at lose doses. & all tests arent created equal & have different impacts & effects on the user
    Just have an AI to hand when your running it and if you suffer sides introduce the AI. But looking back at your history and if your estrogen prone while during Test that will be a good indicator for you. What everyone else is like wouldnt matter because some people are more prone than others.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just have an AI to hand when your running it and if you suffer sides introduce the AI. But looking back at your history and if your estrogen prone while during Test that will be a good indicator for you. What everyone else is like wouldnt matter because some people are more prone than others.
    I've never had any problems arise when I ran test e & test prop but I'm kind of worried about susp since its stronger then every other test & since there is no ester attached its going to be in my system from day 1. I know everybody is different & everybody reacts different to the same compound I just wanted to hear some people experiences with test susp & not running a ai

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My personal feeling is that if its pure TNE and its run twice per day or in moderate doses on leg days or whatever then the need for an AI is not that different from other Test with esters. However if you make it from pellets and its laden with estro then yeah it will cause more problems and an AI may not address them. Also if only run ED or EOD or run in a large dose periodically for a boost, then the need will also be greater due to the roller coaster levels.

Of course all this is only my own feelings based on my experience, not an opinion based on scientific studies or data.

Another question do you have to run hcg from the first week or no? Because i usually run it from the start of week 3 when i run prop or test e?

bump -_-

Thread Information