smfo00 is offline Junior Member

Injection pain - Anyone know about this ?

I have been running Test-Enanthate at 150mg a week for the past 6 weeks rotating injection sites to both qlutes. So far I haven't had too many bad shots but the last 3 shots have been very painful going in....... I was wondering if the scar tissue makes the pain any worse or if something is actually going on ?

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    if youre giving each muscle a week between sites.. it *should* be fine. Are you using the exact same spot?
    Never had this problem myself.

yea, its strange. I am keeping my shots to the same area. I am doing everything the exact same way. I guess it probably wouldn't be a nerve ?

It wouldnt be a nerve. You'd know if if you hit a nerve.
    "I am keeping my shots to the same area" - perhaps move it an inch or two. And you are alternating? i.e. left, than right? Perhaps try your quads as well.
    Is it looking infected? Is the pain lasting for more than a day or so?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    150 mgs a week???..scar tissue?? stats and experience bro??

is that really you in the aviator?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    is that really you in the aviator?
    Why do so many newbies ask that? LOL

Is that really you in yours?

Sounds like some scar tissue build up. Use your whole legs, inner and outer muscle and move several inches up or down.

He has it as his location. And its an impressive picture.

On the topic though, just noticed OP claims to be doing 150mg per week.

If thats the case, that is ridiculously low. I havent read of anyone recommending under 500mg p/w (on this site anyway). Any reason you selected such a low dose?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyYeahHim View Post
    On the topic though, just noticed OP claims to be doing 150mg per week.

If thats the case, that is ridiculously low. I havent read of anyone recommending under 500mg p/w (on this site anyway). Any reason you selected such a low dose?
    Not true, MANY post/people claim to get good gains from 150 mg a week, it wont be HUGE gains but good steady gains. It's still double what a HRT/TRT dose would be, usually 150mg ever 2 weeks.

It's dependent on his age, diet, body fat, workout routine and goals. Usually 300 mg a week is a good amount. 500 mg a week is actually pretty high.

I chose 150mg a week because I like the idea of running a cycle at the same levels as someone who is running a HRT cycle. Also, I have really good genetics for putting on muscle and didn't feel it very nessecary to have a higher dose if I was able to achieve results off of a smaller, cheaper dose. Right now I weigh 214lbs and have about 9 percent body fat. I am totally content with my size right now.

I am going to try shooting my right Quad today for the first time..... I have looked up injection techniques and pictures of the correct area to shoot but is there any advise anyone could give about the quads ?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by smfo00 View Post
    I chose 150mg a week because I like the idea of running a cycle at the same levels as someone who is running a HRT cycle. Also, I have really good genetics for putting on muscle and didn't feel it very nessecary to have a higher dose if I was able to achieve results off of a smaller, cheaper dose. Right now I weigh 214lbs and have about 9 percent body fat. I am totally content with my size right now.

I am going to try shooting my right Quad today for the first time..... I have looked up injection techniques and pictures of the correct area to shoot but is there any advise anyone could give about the quads ?
    This amount will give you very little in the form of any type of gain, but it will be enough to shut down your natural test production. It will still require a thorough PCT.

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by smfo00 View Post

Now see using that logic it makes NO sense. I think I will pull out my perfectly good eye so I can get a robotic eye that will give me 20/20 vision similar to what I already have?????? Why would you do that?

HRT is Hormone REPLACEMENT therapy. It is only replacing what you should be producing naturally but you are not. It's not a boost from what your natural levels SHOULD be.

Thread Information