Thread: Letro.

King Mathers is offline Associate Member

Letro.

hey guys i wanna no if i can take just letro to get rid of my gyno???? thank you very much

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If there is a lump present..... i'd run letro with nolva. I found that nolva worked really really well for me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    If there is a lump present..... i'd run letro with nolva. I found that nolva worked really really well for me.....

~Haz~
    how do i no if theres a lump present i went to 2 docotrs both said i had gyno but i cant afford the surgery. i def can feel the extra breast tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post
    how do i no if theres a lump present i went to 2 docotrs both said i had gyno but i cant afford the surgery. i def can feel the extra breast tissue.
    OK..... the lump I was reffering to was the breast tissue that you feel. Is the gyno from puberty or from a steroid cycle?

It may be too late to see anything form a Letro reversal. I would probably still give it a shot for the hell of it.... it may shrink it a little but I doubt it's going to get rid of it....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

OK..... the lump I was reffering to was the breast tissue that you feel. Is the gyno from puberty or from a steroid cycle?

It may be too late to see anything form a Letro reversal. I would probably still give it a shot for the hell of it.... it may shrink it a little but I doubt it's going to get rid of it....

~Haz~
    its from puberty. i havnt taken a cycle yet i want to but having trouble finding a solid source but thats beside the point. im just so sick and tired of being afraid of taking my shirt off i mean im not fat at all but idk its just annoying and want it gone.

its from puberty. i havnt taken a cycle yet i want to but having trouble finding a solid source but thats beside the point. im just so sick and tired of being afraid of taking my shirt off i mean im not fat at all but idk its just annoying and want it gone.
    In all honesty..... I don't think a letro/nolva reversal is going to work..... I'm not saying not to try it tho. I'd probably eat goat shit if someone said it might work.....

It MAY reduce the size of the breast tissue..... you never know. Also - if the gyno is from puberty - insurance ought to cover the surgery.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

In all honesty..... I don't think a letro/nolva reversal is going to work..... I'm not saying not to try it tho. I'd probably eat goat shit if someone said it might work.....

It MAY reduce the size of the breast tissue..... you never know. Also - if the gyno is from puberty - insurance ought to cover the surgery.....

~Haz~
    it wont i tried.....if im on a cycle it will work with the gyno reversal correct??? i have all the information i need to start my cycle. but if i do and take letro and nova as pct it will reverse my gyno and wipe it out correct.
    Last edited by King Mathers; 05-23-2010 at 08:39 PM.

it wont i tried.....if im on a cycle it will work with the gyno reversal correct??? i have all the information i need to start my cycle. but if i do and take letro and nova as pct it will reverse my gyno and wipe it out correct.
    Sorry man - gotta edit out the part refferencing not having a source.....

The letro/nolva reversal wont work any better if you run it now or after a cycle. Infact..... cycling now may make matters worse.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Sorry man - gotta edit out the part refferencing not having a source.....

The letro/nolva reversal wont work any better if you run it now or after a cycle. Infact..... cycling now may make matters worse.....

~Haz~
    sorry about that....ok thanks i will try it hopefully with some luck i will get it wiped out. some1 on here said if i up my dose it will wipe it out completely but i will lose my sex drive.

Thread Information