stokes33 is offline Junior Member

Incredibly Irritated

I did my first delt injection yesterday and it's killing me! It's a little swollen and hurt to put any pressure on it and hurts to move it.

This was my fourth injection overall but I've been doing quads and everyone said don't do quads because it usually really hurts after, which it did. I was limping all the time and couldn't do cardio.

But now, my delt is killing me and now I can't train my upper body. This really really sucks! What can I do?

I want to train to the fullest of my ability and I can't because every time I inject, it hurts for four days.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stokes33 View Post
    I did my first delt injection yesterday and it's killing me! It's a little swollen and hurt to put any pressure on it and hurts to move it.

This was my fourth injection overall but I've been doing quads and everyone said don't do quads because it usually really hurts after, which it did. I was limping all the time and couldn't do cardio.

But now, my delt is killing me and now I can't train my upper body. This really really sucks! What can I do?

I want to train to the fullest of my ability and I can't because every time I inject, it hurts for four days.
    what compounds are you injecting? Is this your 1st time injecting in this specific muscle? Are you using UGL gear?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Im doing 250mg test e twice per week. It's my first cycle and yes it's UGL gear.

A few things could be causing the irritation.....

You're not used to injecting..... it's virgin muscle..... your 2nd or 3rd injection in the site may not be as bad.

It could also be the ammount of the solvent they used to dissolve the raw hormone. Sometimes they may use a little bit more Benzyl Alcohol and this causes bad irritation....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

It does have BA in it but from what my source tells me, there's very little.

But what can I do so I can train without having it hurt like hell?

Quote Originally Posted by stokes33 View Post
    It does have BA in it but from what my source tells me, there's very little.

But what can I do so I can train without having it hurt like hell?
    If it's virgin muscle pain.... not much. You can try cutting it with some sterile grapeseed oil..... may help a little.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

][V][onster is offline New Member
    yo brotha I just started same cycle and my first time my muscles were sore for like 3-4 days after injection but recently im into 6th week and none of my injections hurt any more guess my bodys use to the injection site. gl bro

Thread Information