lucas7 is offline Associate Member

2 quick questions

Ive been using 2ml a week of test 400 extremeabolic (made in usa) for 4 weeks but doesnt hurt a bit have seen some slight gains not sure if its waterd down or cut with something because i though it was ment to hurt alot ?

what do you guys think ?

im about 6'3 and 80 kg kind of lankey but when i put weight on it seems to go straight to the stomach like a little pot belly what can i do about this ?

Rosscoe13 is offline New Member
    Cardio and Anavar , 25mgx2 daily. 400 anything is a heavy compound and often underdosed. I'd go with a 250 test enanthate . 1ml every 4 days. Start with var.
    Last edited by Rosscoe13; 05-27-2010 at 04:12 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    6'3" tall @ 80Kilo's = about 176lbs. That's pretty small for your height. How old are you?

lucas7 is offline Associate Member
    im 24 years old and would be around 6'0 to 6'3 not exactly shore

AdamSweetingham is offline New Member
    Hi bud, im 6ft 6 and am doing a dbol test enth cycle. i only way 90kg myself and have decent BF. I think this would be a good bulikng start for you too. From advice i have had, i would make sure your diet , training are in check and also bodyfat is not a lot over 12%. I am not one of the most experienced on here but have been lucky enough to get good advice. Worth its weight in gold matey!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas7 View Post
    im 24 years old and would be around 6'0 to 6'3 not exactly shore
    Your 24 and unsure of your height??

Either way you need to learn how to eat, if your diet isnt spot on then aas are pointless...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    OP. Let me put this in perspective for you.
    When I finished highschool I was 5'6 and weighed 120 pounds wet! (about 55kgs). I thought I had a fast metabolism and due to genetics id be short and thin for life.
    10 years later Ive hit 180pounds, but am still 5'6 (genetics were right there, bastards!). I am NOW on my first course. Granted I didnt workout seriously during those entire 10 years.. but did slowly increase my food intake. Sometimes you feel like throwing up, but keep eating. If you do throw up, room in your stomach just became available! So eat more!
    Honestly I should be telling you to take all the steroids you can get your hands on. You'll lose your gains and gain a limp dick. Hate you tall bastards! But research this site. You'll QUICKLY see why you should not be doing steroids yet (even if your 25th birthday is tomorrow).

Im willing to bet its your diet. Post it here if you think we're (or I'm) wrong. Short of that, work out harder. The more active you are the more you will want to eat.

Just if you are small and jump on the juice youre going to cause problems to tendons and joints and ligaments. They are not equipped to deal with the increased body weight.

Thread Information