NOOCHINATOR is offline New Member

need some opinions

I wanted to do a cycle of sust 250 500mg/week deca 500mg/week and 50mg anadrol everyday at only 50mg....this will be my 3rd cycle I'm 5"9 170lbs 9-10% BF working out for 9 yrs....do u think that the amount of MGs are good and will this put on some good size because that's what I'm really looking for also any other input you guys have thanks so much

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    your third cycle and youre only 170lbs? Whats your diet like?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    What age are you?

NOOCHINATOR is offline New Member
    I'm 24 and my first cycle I did I was 19 and I did it all wrong I really wasn't ready for it my last cycle I did in fall and it was test E 500mg/week and dbol I started the dbol on my 4th week iwhen the test started kicking in and I was only doing 30-40mgs by week 7 I had to start a new bottle of test and I had to cut it short because the test I had was fake..I was 160 before the cycle I finished at about 177 my calories were about and still are 3200 to sometimes 4000 a day after the cyce I got as high as 181lbs but now I'm back to 170-172 and I was get to to like 190 that's my goal strength is there max bench 320lbs squat around 335

cypionate19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOCHINATOR View Post
    I wanted to do a cycle of sust 250 500mg/week deca 500mg/week and 50mg anadrol everyday at only 50mg....this will be my 3rd cycle I'm 5"9 170lbs 9-10% BF working out for 9 yrs....do u think that the amount of MGs are good and will this put on some good size because that's what I'm really looking for also any other input you guys have thanks so much
    maybe try dianabol ..? 40mg/day, spaced out three times per day.. 10mg morning, 10mg lunch, 20mg at night.. it's a good size gainer.. and mybe add in eq.. if it's your third cycle maybe your ready to go for more than 500mg of test...

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ add dbol to a cycle already including drol? and then.... at eq to a cycle already consisting of test/deca ?

Noochinator, your mg levels are just fine. Please dont add dbol, or eq to your cycle. Its heavy enough.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cypionate19 View Post
    maybe try dianabol..? 40mg/day, spaced out three times per day.. 10mg morning, 10mg lunch, 20mg at night.. it's a good size gainer.. and mybe add in eq.. if it's your third cycle maybe your ready to go for more than 500mg of test...
    That is really bad advice. I know you have a thread trying to get help with your cycle. If you are unsure please dont give out advice

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looking back over your cycle history and stats I honestly think you need to sort your diet out rather than if your mg is high enough, to me its plain to see that you dont have a diet to substain your goals so going ON cycle will be a waste of time.

Please post your diet:

Thread Information