Jbert22 is offline Associate Member

How to use tren??? General ?

How would I or somebody who has never ran tren "try it out?". Theoritical question of course.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Well you want to make sure you know what type of sides you get on AAS because Tren is notorious for amplifying side effects. Theoretically speaking you would start by using Tren A. That way since it's a short ester if you DO have sides you will be able to get off quickly. Also lower Mg would be the best bet.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    How would I or somebody who has never ran tren "try it out?". Theoritical question of course.
    If you really have NO clue then you need to start reading, there are 100s of threads on it. I have been reading for a few months because some time in the future I plan on using it.

Do the work/research yourself then if you have questions ask a specific question.

Using tren is like using any other AAS except the amount is different depending on if you are using Tren E, Tren A, Tren H or? Also it depends on what you run it with and your PCT is different than some of the other AAS.

Time to use the search button and start reading.

Jbert22 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the input and I know exactly where the search button is. And I have just used it. And yeah a small dose of tren ace would seem logical. The tren caugh is what would warn me off

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbert22 View Post
    Thanks for the input and I know exactly where the search button is. And I have just used it. And yeah a small dose of tren ace would seem logical. The tren caugh is what would warn me off
    different ppl get different sides...i ran tren a and tren e both and never had tren cough(fingers crossed) so it depend on the individual...

Thread Information