MrSTi is offline New Member

What to stack with Sus 250.

Hi guys. I'm new to the anabolic world. Currently 20 years of age. Standing at 178cm and weighing at 78kg (75kg before i started sus 250). Been training for the last 2 years and have stacked on some healthy size, and think its time to get into the Test anabolic's as i hear and researched they are the best for a beginner. I have 30mL of sus 250 and taking 1mL on a Monday, 1mL on a Wednesday and 1mL on a Friday. Some people may say take 2mL a week but 3mL is doing me fine. I am currently going into my 3rd week of my cycle. Now all i need to know is should i stack it with deca 250 or something else for some great results. Was thinking getting a 4week cycle of deca 250 and taking it on the last 4weeks of sus 250 together. Appreciate some help, and would be great if we have sensible conversations. Cheers.

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    First off your still to young
    Second you could have gained a lot more naturally before you started juicing.
    No one on here with any since is going to advise You to run another compound for your first cycle. You shouldn't be cycling in the first place

Sinned is offline Junior Member
    at 750 a week, you don't need to stack it with anything. You may need to have nolva on hand and dex (start with EO3D, increase frequency if need).

You really need to watch your diet with sust. You'll blow up if you don't watch your salt intake

MrSTi is offline New Member
    Ye my diets real good. I'll be taking nolva dex 1-2weeks after my cycle is complete. I think ill stick to sus all the way through till im finished with it. Thanx mate.

ThatGuyYeahHim is offline Associate Member
    Despite the jokes I want to make regarding your "real good" diet, Ill try to help.

You are too young. You realise that if you are eating properly and working out AT YOUR AGE, that is BETTER than steroids . For reasons such as, but not limited to:
    You will shut down your natural testosterone production. Even if you know what a PCT is, and follow a proper one, youre wont get your levels back to what they are now.
    You can and are more likely to mess your body up, ie gyno (bitch tits) acne, balding, and your growth plates probably still want to grow. You'll shut that down too.
    Your bodys test is free!

Seriously check out the diet section. I thought I was eating a lot, but it very quickly (within 5 mins) became clear that I was no where near eating to my potential. I am still not *there*, but am closer and noticed excellent gains.
    Remember you NEED to eat to grow. Even with steroids if you are not eating enough you will not be gaining anything. And if you managed to gain anything (other than side effects) you'll lose them.

Spend a week researching this site. Feel free to ask for advice that you cannot find answers to using the search button in the top right hand corner.

Thread Information