chrisf39 is offline New Member

help with new cycle!

im 6'1 and weigh 190 with a 8% bodyfat i have ran one cycle before which was test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. I want to do a bulking cycle so what would be better a test/tren cycle or a test/deca cycle and at what mg of each per week? also im really prone to gyno and so would i have to run the a-dex for the test and something like the cabergoline for the tren or deca? thanks

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    assuming youre old enough...
    some people would tell you to run deca to get some 19nor experience before running tren but you can run it at whatever dosage you want. personally for me id run it

1-13 Test E @ 500mg/wk (assuming you saw good results with a good diet at 500mg/wk)
    1-12 Deca @ 600mg/wk

If you control estrogen from the start then you will see not specialized sides from the 19nor compounds (tren/deca). Control the estrogren and you wont need to drop a shit ton of dough on caber.

im 23, but thanks man that looks good what would you suggest my dosages of arimidex be then? and do you think it would be worth kickstarting the cycle with maybe some d-bol or somehing like that?

Blog Entries
    kicking off with dbol wouldnt cause any issues. Ive ran it as high as 50mg/ed and had amazing pumps and strength gains, quite a bit of water though but itll build your confidence and momentum rapidly and help your motivation to see the scale moving immedeately.

Have you used adex before?

Id start out at .25/eod and then elevate as needed to combat symptoms.

Whats your pct gunna look like?

if i have never ran dbol before how many mg/ed should i do? and ya i used adex on my test cycle at used exactly what you said, .25mg eod but sometimes my nips would burn like hell so i think im going to want to do more this go around.

Blog Entries
    Okay thats fine. if symptoms are presisting then go for .5mg/eod and see how it works out. As for dbol a moderate dose is about 25mg/ed. half life of the compound is about 4hrs so spread out your dosage as evenly as possible (some people just through it down an hour before the gym) and then enjoy the pumps and strength gains! i personally love dbol. I take that shit and notice a difference the very next day in strength and pump.

Blog Entries
    still would like to see what your pct is looking like though, care to post it and let me take a look?

for my test cycle? i started 2 weeks after my last injection and used Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Blog Entries
    you gunna run that same pct for this cycle?

should i? im only in the planning stages of this cycle right now. it was a solid pct and i kept almost all of my gains from the test.

Blog Entries
    looks fine to me bud. So stick to this

1-13wk test e @ 500mg/wk (inj e3.5d)
    1-12wk deca @ 600mg/wk (inj e3.5d)
    1-4wk dbol @ 25mg/ed
    wait 10-14 days

roll your pct.

Another way to insure good results is post your diet up in the diet forum with your stats and goals and let them get you optimized as well. Everything helps! be safe bro!

ya that looks really legit, thanks man! ill post my diet up right now if you wanna take a look

Blog Entries
    ya man post it on the diet forum and let the experts take a look! i guarantee they can help better it

Thread Information