cb10135 is offline New Member

First cycle looking for some imput

hi i am about to take my first cycle and my overall goal is to burn fat, get bigger but also cut and defined. I am trying to avoid side effects as much as possible and im trying to avoid taking test.

im 20
    6'0

i was told to acheive what i am looking for i should take winny and clen . im not sure on dossage or when to take it.

has anyone took this cycle before or have an imput on this cycle? Will this achieve what im looking for? how well will this work? what are the main side effects?

thanks!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by cb10135 View Post
    hi i am about to take my first cycle and my overall goal is to burn fat, get bigger but also cut and defined. I am trying to avoid side effects as much as possible and im trying to avoid taking test.

im 20
    6'0

i was told to acheive what i am looking for i should take winny and clen . im not sure on dossage or when to take it.

has anyone took this cycle before or have an imput on this cycle? Will this achieve what im looking for? how well will this work? what are the main side effects?

thanks!
    I'm glad you're here, because that's an awful idea. If you're 6' and 170lbs and want to burn fat there is a good chance you have diet problems.
    what is your body fat%?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm glad you're here, because that's an awful idea. If you're 6' and 170lbs and want to burn fat there is a good chance you have diet problems.
    what is your body fat%?
    my body fat was taken fairly recent but i dont think its right. i was told 8% and the mojority of that is in the stomach area.

i havent been able to get rid of the fat on my stomach and ive been on a clean diet lifting and cardio for a while

what would you suggest

hit me is offline Banned
    at 8% body fat you wouldent have any fat on your stomach,your abbs would be poping out ,this picture is around 8% body fat and 190-200lbs,whats your diet look like?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    post a pic of urself?

JScondition is offline Member
    [QUOTE=cb10135;5197407]hi i am about to take my first cycle and my overall goal is to burn fat, get bigger but also cut and defined. I am trying to avoid side effects as much as possible and im trying to avoid taking test.

Without a proper diet burning fat and getting bigger while getting cut and defined is almost impossible... hell it's hard enough when you actually know what you are doing.

Why are you trying to avoid taking test....just curious? I don't think you should be taking anything right now though. You have some time to mature and learn about AAS before you add it to your routine.

ya i didnt think my bf % was right. for my diet i eat clean foods (potatoes rice veggies fruit chicken steak fish eggs and protein shakes) i eat about 5-6 meals a day and calories are around 3000

im trying to avoid taking test because i have heard many people get side effects and after effects like tits and rage

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb10135 View Post
    ya i didnt think my bf % was right. for my diet i eat clean foods (potatoes rice veggies fruit chicken steak fish eggs and protein shakes) i eat about 5-6 meals a day and calories are around 3000

im trying to avoid taking test because i have heard many people get side effects and after effects like tits and rage
    take your time and do tons of research....READ THE STICKIES!

you are a bit young to be considering cycling.

you need to get your diet in order, and your fitness routine tight!

saying "eat clean foods (potatoes rice veggies fruit chicken steak fish eggs and protein shakes) i eat about 5-6 meals a day and calories are around 3000" only gives the impression you have not taken the time or effort analyze your diet.

what are your meals on a given day (how many carbs/protein/fat grams per meal, what does each meal consist of exactly) etc.

what is your workout routine exactly?
    have you been keeping a log?

why don't you explore some non-aas methods first? ever hear of HIIT? ECA? why not burn $50 and but the arnold encyclopedia? follow the diet and workout program in there.

btw, it's kinda counterintuitive to be asking to get ripped and bigger. really, you should either focus on getting bigger (unfortunately fat comes along for the ride) or getting ripped (generally you'll lose some of your muscle/strength gains as you drop calories to facilitate fat loss).

take your time and really inform yourself before you dive in. in the most optimistic scenario i would say you have 3-6 months of reading ahead of you.

just remember bi*ch tits suck
    Last edited by upperhandy; 05-25-2010 at 12:08 PM.

i might give other stuff a try before i try a cycle. where can i get ECA?

has anyone tried this ECA?

http://www.amazon.com/ECA-Xtreme-Ext.../dp/B00135G8W0

has anyone taken yellow jacket? is it any good?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin is a potent stack. Ephedrine is pretty closely monitored and pure ephedrine is not sold OTC. If the thermogenic has these three ingredients in them they're probably pretty good.

Thread Information