Knowledge1st is offline New Member

clen inj. vs oral tab vs oral liquid?

I did a search to find out about results with injectable clen but didn't find much. I am considering icyplex injectable due to its ability to have a spot reducing effect. Has anyone had any encounters with it or anyone who has used it? Would I be better off with Oral? I was considering doing a DNP cycle, but have decided to hold off on that for now.

Age 38
    5"7"
    205 lbs
    Fat % 24

cycle history-many in past, 10 plus years ago. I have also done Spiropent many times in the past as well. Recently I jumped the gun, I had some old 5mg russian dbol taps lying around, and took them for 4weeks never going over 30mg. I had planned to use them to boost start a test cycle, but I soon realized I need to lose some body fat before I jump back into cycling. My preexisting gyno came on strong, I have been taking AR-Rs tamox for 3 weeks 20mg ED.

Short term goal: lower body fat to 15-18% to start a cycle.

Long term goal: Maybe do a masters show for my 40th birthday sept 2011?!

Diet: I have cleaned up my diet alot over the past 6 months, I still have work to do. I eat 6-7 times per day, 3 times is a whey shake, breakfast 1 cup oats, 4 whites 2 whole eggs, 1 tbs honey, 2nd meal 8-10 oz chicken breast green veggie, rice or potato, 3rd meal usually baked fish, and a salad, or pasta with meat sauce on leg and chest day.

Thanks for the input!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Is the injectable you're looking at include anything other then clen ? Clen alone will not have spot reducing capabilities in an injectable form.

Knowledge1st is offline New Member
    Yes, the product I am considering has 40mcg clen and 5.4 mg yohimbe per ml. I am not as concerened with spot reduction as I am with overall effectiveness, although spot reduction would be a plus. I have done some more research now that I know that it was called helios, there is tons of info out there. I also liked this product due to something I read from Dan Duchaine about these two products working well together, but I guess I could just add oral yohinbe to oral clen. I was more looking for any reviews of icyplex, vs say arr's liquid, or generic mexican tabs. Thanks
    Last edited by Knowledge1st; 05-24-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: more info found

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    If you want overall effectiveness I like liquid clen , the ar-r clen is very good, and I think the liquid stuff is easier to dose with.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge1st View Post
    Yes, the product I am considering has 40mcg clen and 5.4 mg yohimbe per ml. I am not as concerened with spot reduction as I am with overall effectiveness, although spot reduction would be a plus. I have done some more research now that I know that it was called helios, there is tons of info out there. I also liked this product due to something I read from Dan Duchaine about these two products working well together, but I guess I could just add oral yohinbe to oral clen. I was more looking for any reviews of icyplex, vs say arr's liquid, or generic mexican tabs. Thanks
    This does offer some site loss, but it's minimal. You wouldn't notice unless your bf was very low. But, it's still systemic. You will get the benefits of clen /yohimbine with the injectable. I know people that prefer this instead of oral clen. I noticed some localized bruising when I used helios and some other people I know saw the same thing. That's the only drawback Ive seen so I stick to oral clen.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    done them all.
    for price and ease of obtaining the liquid from ar-r is the way to go. the injectable is expensive and more difficult to obtain. and I just dont like the size of the pills. I always think I should be taking more(mental thing) and more difficult to obtain then a simple email to ar-r.

Thread Information