Baghli is offline New Member

What should my test levels be at after a month of cyp?

I had some blood work done pre cycle and im on 500mg test cyp weekly (250 twice a week). Since I have my test levels pre cycle I was curious to know if anyone had a clue what they should be at a month into it (or maybe what % increase). Guy I get the gear from brews his own gear so I just want to know if the dosing is right or not. My doc is cool n knows im on it so that isnt an issue.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    With free test, your values would be around:

on 250mg of test per week levels should be around 1100-1600ng/dl for test
    500mg per week should be 1800-2200ng/dl
    750mg should be well in the 3000's for free test

of course everyone will metabolize test differently.

For total test, as generously provided by stevey_69, i hope he doesn't mind, .

"av male produced 50-75 mg test a week which equates to roughly 300-1200 ng/dl. 700mg of test prop minus the ester weight is 582mg of pure test per week, u shud be sitting on 5000+ ng/dl."

so for 500mg test cyp per week im looking at 1500-1800ng/dl then?

Of free test, yes, maybe a bit higher, depending on your weight/height, metabolism etc.

Total test will be higher.

im 5'6" 150lbs 22yrs old so im gonna assume its gonna be on the lower end. i will ask the doc what they test for but im assuming its gonna be free test. i might just give him some of the test im taking n have him send that into the lab. just kinda concerned hes gonna need an a lot of it which would mean i have to get another bottle and defeat the reason i went for home brewed over underground lab test (price).

No, thats a big no no, Do not give your doctor your test. He won't touch it, its against the law, not to mention ethical practices.

He will test for hopefully:

Free test
    total test
    free androgen index
    LH/FSH
    DHEA/DHEAs
    Estrodiol/IGF-1

Stupid laws and ethics lol... im just gonna move to asia. Well thanks for the heads up i guess idk how tht would have played out! Guess I will just base it on the bloodwork. its cheaper to get an extra bottle of home brewed cyp than to get it all from UG labs (which i dont even know will be dosed right either).

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    after a week off cycle i went and had my blood test taken, my test level was at 6595! and i sure as hell felt the comedown from test that high, but followed a strict diet and weight routine as usual and kept everything but 5lbs. 25lbs kept!

6595?? free or total? and what was your cycle?

Got my results back today... I requested to get the blood work redone... My total test was at 5344 ng/dl... either the gear i got is dosed around 600mg/ml or the messed up the labs.... im hoping its the later...

Thread Information