cypionate19 is offline Junior Member

Dianabol or Anadrol?

Test: 250mg 2x/wk 1-10
    Dianabol 30mg/day 1-4 OR Anadrol 50mg/day 1-5
    Arimidex .25mg e/od 3-10
    pregnyl 250iu e/3d

nolvadex : days 1-11 20mg, days 12-21 10mg 13-15
    clomid: days 1-11 100mg, days 12-21 50mg 13-15

1) now im just getting familiar with anadrol dosages and lengths (im very familiar with d/bol dosages).. i would like an anadrol length and dosage equivalent to the posted dianabol dosage and length, can anyone either approve of what i have or lemme know what i should change about the dosage and or length of what i have..

2) and for a big bulking cycle, which one is advised? d/bol or anadrol?

5'7"
    170lb
    12%bf
    age 23
    1st cycle

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I really like anadrol for the money bro, but that is a tough compound for you first run,

I would take milk thirst along with the compound because it can be damaging too the liver..drink a shit load of water and watch you pee if it stinks drink more water but if it continues to stink give up the compound...

hope this helps bro

Peace

NMacFar is offline Member
    5'7" and 170lbs????? if you really are at 12 % bf then damnnnnn, you must have one hell of a base to start on!

I like dbol better it seems to give more actual muscle growth than anadrol which seems to be more water. But if u just want to get a dramatic effect than try the drol. But be aware that drol sides like killing ur appetite and making u feel like crap can be too much for some.

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Anadrol will give you better results but the side effects are greater than D-bol. One goes hand in hand - results & side effects. Anadrol is definitely not for a beginner cycle and you shouldn't take more than 3 pills a day. Many people pyramid with them from 1 to 3 a day.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I had crazy painful muscle pumps with anadrol . I was much stronger, but it was pointless strength as I could barely move halfway into my workout. I'd literally have to stop walking and stand in place for a few minutes until the pumps went away. It would only happen on leg days. Mainly in my lower back and somewhat in my quads.

I'm off it now (was frontloading), and my workouts are much better.

Personally, I'll stick with dbol .

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I had crazy painful muscle pumps with anadrol . I was much stronger, but it was pointless strength as I could barely move halfway into my workout. I'd literally have to stop walking and stand in place for a few minutes until the pumps went away. It would only happen on leg days. Mainly in my lower back and somewhat in my quads.

I'm off it now (was frontloading), and my workouts are much better.

Personally, I'll stick with dbol.
    That happens to me from a high dose of good hgh also. Its like whats the point?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    That happens to me from a high dose of good hgh also. Its like whats the point?
    Yeah it was horrible. Even when walking my dog down the street I'd have to pause sometimes. I understand everyone may not have this reaction to the drol, but that's it for me!

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    i doubt u could handle anadrol if its your 1st cycle ... i have a friend that has been using gear for years and he cringes when he hears anadrol....dbol at 30mg or 40mg would be good

Thread Information