daftones is offline Unhappy member banned

Talking Thought I'd allow myself to introduce.. myself (Male 20 from Alberta Canad)a

Hey guys. I've been a lurker on these forums for about a year now, watching and learning, with time for some laughs in between. I'm 20 years old, and have been lifting since I turned 17. I'm from Alberta, Canada.

Before this, I was a tall skeleton with very little coordination and those disgusting elbows that are bigger than your biceps... I'm talking 6' 4'' 150 lb's scrawny. I'd call the *daftones* back then skeletor, but if you actually have seen skeletor he's fu**ing jacked and I wouldn't have lived up to the name. Any who, after years of training and punishing my ectomorphic frame until it bowed down and accepted the bulk of muscle I so desired, I have created a good base for myself and wish to take it to the next level!

As sits right now, I have started my first cycle while starting my first diet. I was torn about this decision because I've never had too much excess weight, yet I have been trying to gain my whole life- but I think that this diet will open new doors for growth later on in the year.

Some stats:
    6'4''
    210 lb
    BF under 15%

Lifts:
    Bench 225x 6
    Squat 275x 6
    Deadlift 335 X4
    Millitary DB Press 75x 6
    Seated Row 205 X 6

Diet (started may 10th 2010):
    3109 calories
    1852 calories protein/fat
    1257 calories carbs

Supplements:
    -GNC Multivitamin Pack
    -Test Blend 250 (75mg test prop, 125 mg test cyp, 50 test usp per ML)
    -dosing at 250mg (1cc) every 3 days.

What I'm hoping to learn from this forum is the quality of my AS, as well as PCT advice and also, how long should I be on a cycle for. You guys will see posts regarding all of these questions.

Cheers,

Daftones

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Moving to AAS forum...

-Gear

daftones is offline Unhappy member banned
    I was just introducing myself, While letting readers know what my reason for joining the forums were. All stats required are listed. There are no questions that need to be answered in this thread.

Thread Information