STEEL1983 is offline New Member

Tren E vs Tren Ace

So what do you guys recommend......

Is it a Tren E cycle over a Tren Ace cycle.
    My source describes Tren E as the best steroid on the market?
    Whats everyones thoughts.

I am using Tren Ace for the first time and kinda finding the EOD injections a tad tedious.
    Tren E I've been told (and read) is longer estered so would only require injections twice a week.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    The reason people would rather take tren ace is because its a shorter ester, so if one doesnt know how their body will react to tren, they will take tren ace so they can jump off it asap instead of waiting 2 weeks to get it all out of their system. Tren has really bad sides for some people and one wont know how your body will react to it until you take it.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I like Tren A cause I use it when Im doing a lean part of my cycling so I dont want to run a 10-12 week. 7-8 weeks gets the job done so the shorter ester is my preference.

The pinning sucks, but since I run it with Prop, Im pinning frequently anyways.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    you will also see gains faster on tren -a and less water retention (from what I have heard)

Mud Stuffin is offline New Member
    some people claim Tren -E is less likely to give you tren cough, i don't have any experience in the area myself though

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Both have there advantages, i like tren e only because the few injections the better...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Tren is a great compound especially used along side Test, if you have never used tren before your better off using Tren A over Tren E so you can adjust the dose if sides get alittle to much.

Ive used high amounts of Tren E before now and had great gains and if I had to pick one ester over the other I would go with Tren E but not for a first time user.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Marcus ...You think the gains are better with the long ester or just the less frequent injections that draws your liking to tren e

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    Marcus ...You think the gains are better with the long ester or just the less frequent injections that draws your liking to tren e
    Gains seem to be the same IMHO i just if i had to pick one I would go with Tren E, the sides seem to be alittle bit less thats all.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Both have there advantages, i like tren e only because the few injections the better...
    Didnt two weeks ago you say you only ran tren e? LOL im jp bro.....

I wouldn't recommend tren e for a first time user like marcus said. Everyone reacts differently to it and the dose etc. So using something like tren a for a first time... As stated if you have a bad side affect you can simply adjust your dose.

Well sounds like my source was right then with regards to Tren E......

For guys who have experience running a Tren E cycle, what dosage would you run it at?
    Basically what I'm asking is when I do next cycle later this year what is the recommended cycle and dosage for a Tren E cycle (including other AAS to stack this with).

There is little information on Tren E cycles to be honest as most people prefer the Tren Ace cycles for the reasons outlined by the other members............

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL1983 View Post
    Well sounds like my source was right then with regards to Tren E......

For guys who have experience running a Tren E cycle, what dosage would you run it at?
    Basically what I'm asking is when I do next cycle later this year what is the recommended cycle and dosage for a Tren E cycle (including other AAS to stack this with).

There is little information on Tren E cycles to be honest as most people prefer the Tren Ace cycles for the reasons outlined by the other members............
    It wouldnt matter what dosages we use at and what cycles we use in with, its all about your stats and cycle history, have you used tren before? what are your previous cycles and dosages?

FunkLord is offline Junior Member
    In theory, Tren Ace should have fewer side effects, thanks to more stable blood levels from the more frequent injections with smaller shots.

However, after reading the experiences of a lot of people, it seems that in practice, people experience less sides with Tren E.

The big advantage to Tren Ace, is if the sides are unbearable, you can stop injecting it and the sides should be gone within a week. If you get unbearable sides with the Enanthate Ester, it could take up to a month for them to go away.

Apart from the sides, the biggest difference would be the duration of the cycle.
    Tren E is the same as any other long estered compound in that it needs time before it starts to take effect. It should be run for at least 10 weeks just like Test E. Ace is pretty close to prop and is more suitable for a cycle in the 4-8 week range.

Marcus my stats are as follows.....

26yrs old
    5"9 tall
    weigh 225 pounds (16 stone)
    body fat at the moment is a respectable 12%
    I have been bodybuilding for 8 years, seriously for last fours years. Did my first (and only) show competing in the naturals 3 years ago, realsied that they were all taking or had had taken gear in the past, had a long hard think about where i wanted to go/be and decided to take my first AAS cycle shortly after the show....

I have done 4 cycles since then and am currently in my third week of my 5th cyclle (first "cutting cycle")

here are my previous cycles

12 week cycles with two injections per week usually tuesday and Friday:-
    1st ever cycle-
    500mg of sustanon
    400mg of Deca
    obviously because I had dieted (16 stone down to 12 stone) the gains i experienced were very good and I reached 17 stone quite quickly.

I then was advised by training partners to extend the duration of the cycles to 15 week cycles- 2nd cycle:-
    500mg Test E
    400mg Deca

3rd Cycle
    again the same as above

4th Cycle
    600mg Testablend
    400mg Deca

Current cycle is an 8 week course with an extended 2 weeks of 200mg of prop Eod before PCT.
    Tren Ace Eod 50mg
    Test Prop Eod 100mg

I know straight away people are gonna say 100mg Eod but for my first time using Tren Ace i wanted to be sensible as you here loads of horror stories about horrendous sides, luckily I am not experiencing any of those sides at all, to be honest I am experiencing no sides at all.
    The pinning Eod is a a bloody pain lol hence the convenience of Tren E and long extered compounds.

I have also taken HGH at amounts of 4iu per day (split in morning and mid afternoon injections) for two stints of 6 months in the past during the last 3 years but finances have had to put a halt to that for the mean time.

I have never been one to suffer bad sides from Steroids , my diet is very good, I don't drink excessive amounts of alcohol (once a week) and I train religously four times a week.

My diet at the moment is:-

meal 1 (6am)
    6 whole egg omelette
    1/2 tin of sliced pineapple in own juices

Workout

Meal 2 post workout (approx 730am)
    2 scoop CNP Pro Recover with water

Meal 3 (10:30am)
    200g Chicken Breast
    200g Green beans/or any green vegatable

Meal 4 (1:30pm)
    200g Chicken breast
    200g green Beans/or any green vegatable
    medium sized jacket potato

Meal 5 (4:30pm)
    200g Chicken breast
    200g green Beans/or any green vegatables

Meal 6 (8pm)
    200g Chicken Breast

This diet is adhered to from Monday to Fridays with a cheat days being Saturday and Sunday but to be honest I don't go as crazy as i did when i was doing the show!! lol

I'm not training for a show at the moment and my weight seems to stay at a constant 16 stone mark.

I also go power walking every day morning or night depending on training times at 5am for 45 minutes.

I think thats pretty much it really :-)
    So what cycles would you guys recommend for me for the next step?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    if you want to lean out i think prop and tren a is going to be a killer combo. i am getting ready to run this cycle myself (just got to get a lot of work out of the way.) i think in the end its kinda like test tren is tren just long or short depends on your goals and the other compounds you're running.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEEL1983 View Post
    Marcus my stats are as follows.....

26yrs old
    5"9 tall
    weigh 225 pounds (16 stone)
    body fat at the moment is a respectable 12%
    I have been bodybuilding for 8 years, seriously for last fours years. Did my first (and only) show competing in the naturals 3 years ago, realsied that they were all taking or had had taken gear in the past, had a long hard think about where i wanted to go/be and decided to take my first AAS cycle shortly after the show....

I have done 4 cycles since then and am currently in my third week of my 5th cyclle (first "cutting cycle")

here are my previous cycles

12 week cycles with two injections per week usually tuesday and Friday:-
    1st ever cycle-
    500mg of sustanon
    400mg of Deca
    obviously because I had dieted (16 stone down to 12 stone) the gains i experienced were very good and I reached 17 stone quite quickly.

I then was advised by training partners to extend the duration of the cycles to 15 week cycles- 2nd cycle:-
    500mg Test E
    400mg Deca

3rd Cycle
    again the same as above

4th Cycle
    600mg Testablend
    400mg Deca

Current cycle is an 8 week course with an extended 2 weeks of 200mg of prop Eod before PCT.
    Tren Ace Eod 50mg
    Test Prop Eod 100mg

I know straight away people are gonna say 100mg Eod but for my first time using Tren Ace i wanted to be sensible as you here loads of horror stories about horrendous sides, luckily I am not experiencing any of those sides at all, to be honest I am experiencing no sides at all.
    The pinning Eod is a a bloody pain lol hence the convenience of Tren E and long extered compounds.

I have also taken HGH at amounts of 4iu per day (split in morning and mid afternoon injections) for two stints of 6 months in the past during the last 3 years but finances have had to put a halt to that for the mean time.

I have never been one to suffer bad sides from Steroids , my diet is very good, I don't drink excessive amounts of alcohol (once a week) and I train religously four times a week.

My diet at the moment is:-

meal 1 (6am)
    6 whole egg omelette
    1/2 tin of sliced pineapple in own juices

Workout

Meal 2 post workout (approx 730am)
    2 scoop CNP Pro Recover with water

Meal 3 (10:30am)
    200g Chicken Breast
    200g Green beans/or any green vegatable

Meal 4 (1:30pm)
    200g Chicken breast
    200g green Beans/or any green vegatable
    medium sized jacket potato

Meal 5 (4:30pm)
    200g Chicken breast
    200g green Beans/or any green vegatables

Meal 6 (8pm)
    200g Chicken Breast

This diet is adhered to from Monday to Fridays with a cheat days being Saturday and Sunday but to be honest I don't go as crazy as i did when i was doing the show!! lol

I'm not training for a show at the moment and my weight seems to stay at a constant 16 stone mark.

I also go power walking every day morning or night depending on training times at 5am for 45 minutes.

I think thats pretty much it really :-)
    So what cycles would you guys recommend for me for the next step?
    you're a beast man. Glad to hear tren-a isn't giving you any sides since that will be included in my next cycle

Thread Information